A place for links to related websites. Only Moderators can post here, so please mail one of us and we will (in our infinite wisdom) decide if the link makes it here.

Moderators: lakespfc, Chris_in_LA, Admin, General Mods

User avatar
By 1G18
#773878
My wife has tickets for the London auditions on Feb 7th, but it turns out that despite having a ticket she still has queue from as early as possible (minimum 2 hours) in the freezing cold and even then she is not guaranteed entry. Auditions start at 1pm and the finish time is 'approx' 6pm. I was initially interested but when we read the small print we decided against it, I don't mind a two hour 'check in' for a plane to somewhere nice and sunny but hours of standing around to watch a handful of largely talentless desperados isn't my idea of a good use of a day off. :wink:
By Guernsey Blue
#773879
Kingofstar wrote:It appears Britains Got Talent is holding auditions. Please, does anyone else think we need to get PiB to reprise his famous Gold appearance?

Its what the nation needs!

(anyone got the youtube somewhere?)
It's in here, but I can't get the video to play. Might just be my work PC though.

http://thepompeychimes.net/forum/viewto ... 10&t=63541
By ddavis
#773880
Kingofstar wrote:It appears Britains Got Talent is holding auditions. Please, does anyone else think we need to get PiB to reprise his famous Gold appearance?

Its what the nation needs!

(anyone got the youtube somewhere?)
Oh I hope he does, if only so we can see him throw a strop :D
By Chris_in_LA
#774006
Just had a brief communication with PiB (John) and he would like to tell you all to enjoy your fun 'n frolics at his expense, but as to when and if the Gold Man returns, you'll just have to wait and see and Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up.

What a nice polite chap says I. :D
#774009
Well Lucy has bought a base guitar, she also bought the b/f one , we already have a keyboard, and boderhan drum and Vic has a guitar so we are thinking of starting our own little band!

I am only joking we are waiting for Lucy to say the guitar can go to the loft with all the other white elephants :x
By past memories
#774013
clairewanderingaimlessly wrote:Well Lucy has bought a base guitar, she also bought the b/f one , we already have a keyboard, and boderhan drum and Vic has a guitar so we are thinking of starting our own little band!

I am only joking we are waiting for Lucy to say the guitar can go to the loft with all the other white elephants :x
Why not put it in the bassment ?
By Here comes AFC
#774032
1G18 wrote:My wife has tickets for the London auditions on Feb 7th, but it turns out that despite having a ticket she still has queue from as early as possible (minimum 2 hours) in the freezing cold and even then she is not guaranteed entry.
Those deals only work if you are relatively near the studios. Living in London I've caught Mock the Week, QI, ......................; but if and when I return Portsmouth way they will end. (For non BBC shows you can pay a premium, about £15 a year per person, and get guaranteed entry)
The Word Association Thread, ill start

Swedish

All over

Using ' league form and histroric records' statist[…]

Well done to the three of you and especially to […]

Lockdown Over..

... there are far more people who haven't known […]