Oh, deep joy

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Oh, deep joy

Post by Locky_McLockface »

Full Olympic footy schedule has been announced.

1st Aug, Wembley Stadium (ie when I have tickets) South Korea v Gabon. Paaaaaarty..... :banana: :dance:
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
blue architect
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Oh, deep joy

Post by blue architect »

Quality
THE TRICORN - BRUTAL ARCHITECTURE
eltorrro
Interim Manager
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by eltorrro »

You lucky, lucky barsteward!!! 8)
Deadeye Dillon
Paul Merson

Post by Deadeye Dillon »

I'm going to the GB game vs UAE. I bet no one is jealous.
"I'm not crying.... it's just been raining on my face"
RubiconCSL
Site Admin
Has liked: 85 times

Post by RubiconCSL »

Now then - and sounding a bit dim here - but where do I find on the tickting site, what tickets I got? I can see my application for tickets, but gave up trying to find where it shows me what I actually got. I know i got allocated tickets, I know I set up my credit card. Where the hell are they. Surely it's not all just in the email I got months back is it? I got tickets for a footy game and I'd love to see if I was as lucky as you!
the_lock_man wrote:Full Olympic footy schedule has been announced.

1st Aug, Wembley Stadium (ie when I have tickets) South Korea v Gabon. Paaaaaarty..... :banana: :dance:
Like many, trust few and always paddle you own canoe.
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

RubiconCSL wrote:Now then - and sounding a bit dim here - but where do I find on the tickting site, what tickets I got? I can see my application for tickets, but gave up trying to find where it shows me what I actually got. I know i got allocated tickets, I know I set up my credit card. Where the hell are they. Surely it's not all just in the email I got months back is it? I got tickets for a footy game and I'd love to see if I was as lucky as you!

If you login to www.tickets.london2012.com, you see what you asked for. At the moment, you can't see what you've been given, as they are allocating tickets, but if you know you've been given footy tickets, you can see which ones you applied for, there's a pretty good chance that those are what you have.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
RubiconCSL
Site Admin
Has liked: 85 times

Post by RubiconCSL »

Bit ***** though isn't it. I applied for two lots of football tickets and know they gave me one date, but can't remember which. But if I look on the website now, it just says I can't see them now, as they are allocating the seats. Surely, I should at least be able to see what events and times I was successful in getting, whether they are allocating the seating or not. Hey ho, one set was for the 1st, so I maybe lucky enough to watch the mighty Gabon too :)
the_lock_man wrote:
RubiconCSL wrote:Now then - and sounding a bit dim here - but where do I find on the tickting site, what tickets I got? I can see my application for tickets, but gave up trying to find where it shows me what I actually got. I know i got allocated tickets, I know I set up my credit card. Where the hell are they. Surely it's not all just in the email I got months back is it? I got tickets for a footy game and I'd love to see if I was as lucky as you!

If you login to http://www.tickets.london2012.com, you see what you asked for. At the moment, you can't see what you've been given, as they are allocating tickets, but if you know you've been given footy tickets, you can see which ones you applied for, there's a pretty good chance that those are what you have.
Like many, trust few and always paddle you own canoe.
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Yeah, I don't see why either. SOme bl00dy computer programmer somwhere, no doubt.
RubiconCSL wrote:Bit ***** though isn't it. I applied for two lots of football tickets and know they gave me one date, but can't remember which. But if I look on the website now, it just says I can't see them now, as they are allocating the seats. Surely, I should at least be able to see what events and times I was successful in getting, whether they are allocating the seating or not. Hey ho, one set was for the 1st, so I maybe lucky enough to watch the mighty Gabon too :)
the_lock_man wrote:

If you login to http://www.tickets.london2012.com, you see what you asked for. At the moment, you can't see what you've been given, as they are allocating tickets, but if you know you've been given footy tickets, you can see which ones you applied for, there's a pretty good chance that those are what you have.
Miss Tickle's bottom
Kev the Kitman

Post by Miss Tickle's bottom »

the_lock_man wrote:Yeah, I don't see why either. SOme bl00dy computer programmer somwhere, no doubt.
Hey, Lockie, did you put this before the quoted bit deliberately? I hope so, because it made me chuckle.
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

I love jingoism wrote:
the_lock_man wrote:Yeah, I don't see why either. SOme bl00dy computer programmer somwhere, no doubt.
Hey, Lockie, did you put this before the quoted bit deliberately? I hope so, because it made me chuckle.
Haha, sorry to disappoint, Puzz, but I put it before the quote, because that's what Rubes does, and I thought it would just make it easier to follow the thread.
Miss Tickle's bottom
Kev the Kitman

I was hoping you'd put the quote last like Rubes always does as an indirect reference to the strange ways of computer programmers. Which is why I was amused.

Saw a locksmiths called Sure Lock Homes yesterday evening. Does your company have a silly name too?
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

I love jingoism wrote:I was hoping you'd put the quote last like Rubes always does as an indirect reference to the strange ways of computer programmers. Which is why I was amused.

Saw a locksmiths called Sure Lock Homes yesterday evening. Does your company have a silly name too?
One hesitates to slag off one's competitors, so all I will say is that they are not members of the Master Locksmiths Association. Personal (full) membership of the MLA is by exam, whilst Company Members must have at least one full personal member, and be inspected every 3 years. It's not just a pay-and-you're-in thing, like say, the Guild of Master Craftsman or Check-A-Trade.

Our company name is not silly (well I don't think it is, anyway). We used to have a shop near Amberley Road in Hilsea, up until the mid-80s. We take our name from that road.
Miss Tickle's bottom
Kev the Kitman

Road Locks?
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

I love jingoism wrote:Road Locks?
*snigger*
WheresWally/ScottMcGarvey
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle

Post by WheresWally/ScottMcGarvey »

I love jingoism wrote:Road Locks?
:lol:

Behave yourself!
Bloke who does Rubi's Fantasy League. SEE LATEST TABLES HERE: PREM,CHAMPS & now the CUP