Group Hugs...

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

formerly known as
Kev the Kitman

Group Hugs...

Post by formerly known as »

Couldn't disrespect the other thread ref "Group hugs" but ....

[youtube][/youtube]
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Re: Group Hugs...

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

Hilarious! I'm really glad I don't have a penis. They must be such a nuisance, doing their own thang and all.
pomp 'n circumstance
Kev the Kitman

Post by pomp 'n circumstance »

Can we have your solemn undertaking that you will never enter a group hug with a rook en croute nestling in you trouser pocket? It can be miscontrued.....I realize this may only be a marketing ploy on behalf of Monoloco, but the edges can become blurred in the hug position.
itsaintfunny
Mick Channon
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by itsaintfunny »

pomp 'n circumstance wrote:Can we have your solemn undertaking that you will never enter a group hug with a rook en croute nestling in you trouser pocket? It can be miscontrued.....I realize this may only be a marketing ploy on behalf of Monoloco, but the edges can become blurred in the hug position.

Is that in case you get a feather in your cap Pomp ?
WheresWally/ScottMcGarvey
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle

Post by WheresWally/ScottMcGarvey »

formerly known as wrote:Couldn't disrespect the other thread ref "Group hugs" but ....

Larry David vid
:lol:
Ziggy Stardust wrote:Hilarious! I'm really glad I don't have a penis. They must be such a nuisance, doing their own thang and all.
...and some! Buses as a schoolboy. Marvellous. :oops: Used to try the 'hide it behind school satchel' techique' - but everybody knows.

Dentist chair is another good place (no, not the position, I mean really). Used to have one that rubbed her breasts in my face when doing an exam - (she came - I mean she 'approached', from behind).

I miss her.

:D
Bloke who does Rubi's Fantasy League. SEE LATEST TABLES HERE: PREM,CHAMPS & now the CUP
Number 1 Jasper
Guy Whittingham

Post by Number 1 Jasper »

WheresWally/ScottMcGarvey wrote:
formerly known as wrote:Couldn't disrespect the other thread ref "Group hugs" but ....

Larry David vid
:lol:
Ziggy Stardust wrote:Hilarious! I'm really glad I don't have a penis. They must be such a nuisance, doing their own thang and all.
...and some! Buses as a schoolboy. Marvellous. :oops: Used to try the 'hide it behind school satchel' techique' - but everybody knows.

Dentist chair is another good place (no, not the position, I mean really). Used to have one that rubbed her breasts in my face when doing an exam - (she came - I mean she 'approached', from behind).

I missed her.

Improve your aim .............
"I love the night. The day is okay and the sun can be fun. But I live to see those rays slip away"
WheresWally/ScottMcGarvey
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle

Post by WheresWally/ScottMcGarvey »

Number 1 Jasper wrote:Improve your aim .............
Bloke who does Rubi's Fantasy League. SEE LATEST TABLES HERE: PREM,CHAMPS & now the CUP
pomp 'n circumstance
Kev the Kitman

Post by pomp 'n circumstance »

Have you ever tried to control one of them when you're three sheets to the wind? No, I thought not - they make a fearful mess of the Dralon curtains and when you try to make amends by doing the gentlemanly thing of wiping the detritus on the nets, the ladeez usually get hysterical. Must be this 'Men are from Mars and women are from Venus' thang......
Chiswick Blue
Kev the Kitman

Post by Chiswick Blue »

I get my haircut at a barbers called Toppers in Sobo, all of the barbers are women and so good looking, they all wear tight or low cut tops and I swear they deliberately rub against you or stand with them in your face, that said I do tip well!
"If you would take the pains but to examine the wars of Pompey the Great, you shall find, I warrant you, that there is no tiddle-taddle nor pibble-pabble in Pompey's camp." - Henry V - Act 4, scene 1