Labour lead by 12% discuss

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Railroad
Gary O'Neil

Re: Labour lead by 12% discuss

Post by Railroad »

I don't object to the cuts because they are necessary. The last government left us with the largest budget deficit ever known. The country was on the brink of bankruptcy. What I do dislike is that the ordinary working man and woman is being squeezed the hardest and feeling the brunt of the pain. I was always afraid that this was going to be the case. As for the current opinion polls I never take any notice of them during mid-term when government popularity is often at its lowest.....
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching and listening may not be able to tell the difference.
<dj.>
Billy The Boot Boy

Re: Labour lead by 12% discuss

Post by <dj.> »

Railroad wrote:I don't object to the cuts because they are necessary. The last government left us with the largest budget deficit ever known. The country was on the brink of bankruptcy. What I do dislike is that the ordinary ... the pain. I was always afraid that this was going to be the case. As for the current opinion polls I never take any notice of them during mid-term when government popularity is often at its lowest.....
No, we're all in it together. Dave and George told us that right at the start, so it must be true.