Shane Long - 12M? Really?

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Lindford Saint
Billy The Boot Boy

Re: Shane Long - 12M? Really?

Post by Lindford Saint »

Miss Tickle's bottom wrote:
Lindford Saint wrote:Rickie Lambert on the other hand got more of a reception when he came on from 3000 Saints fans than he was given from the Liverhampton fans, says it all really.
Well if you really want to make a thing about your fans cheering an opposition player, that's your prerogative. But 3,000? I thought lying about number of supporters was purely a Pompey thing?

Did anyone watch the game on Sky? Towards the end, they discussed who should be MOTM, and the discussion simply revolved around which Liverpool player it should be. It didn't seem to even cross their minds that in a very even game the award should go to a Southampton player. Reason number 53 to be pleased we're a million miles from this league.
It was a general comment on the poor atmosphere from the home fans, besides it was an acknowledgement of his time at SMS. There is another line about cheering opposition players that I could mention but fear it would go over your head.
Oh FFS I did not count all the fans there but that is the normal allocation and all tickets were sold.
Paid to drink beer, lie on a beach, see the world and the Queen trusted me. Bargain!!!
Miss Tickle's bottom
Kev the Kitman

Re: Shane Long - 12M? Really?

Post by Miss Tickle's bottom »

Calm down, Lindford. Think of your blood pressure.