Information from those near the action.....

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

pomp 'n circumstance
Kev the Kitman

Information from those near the action.....

Post by pomp 'n circumstance »

I was musing over the weekend about the training ground and facilities now that the magnificent sum of over £250,000 has been reached for the project. What schedule has been set for construction to commence and I assume that Planning Permission has been approved? Anyone 'in the know' on that one?

And secondly, the question of Connolly and Craddock? Connolly hasn't been mentioned of late and doesn't appear to be part of Awf's plans? Will he be loaned out? Craddock seems to have had a long term injury for as long as he's been with club - anyone have any information on the state of play (or the state of no play) of the above gentleman?

Information from the corridors of power would be much appreciated......
RubiconCSL
Site Admin
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: Information from those near the action.....

Post by RubiconCSL »

Well, if they are having any irrigation done (pop up sprinklers etc.), I have a good idea who will design it. I'll see if I can get any info. Of course, if they'll settle for hose pipes, I won't be able to help.
Like many, trust few and always paddle you own canoe.
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: Information from those near the action.....

Post by Selsey Bill »

If you check back through Tom Craddock's career, he is extremely injury prone, and it always seems to be a knee injury, the worst type! It is a shame as when he is actually fit he has quite a good goal scoring record - 63 goals in 175 league appearances for Middlesbrough, Wrexham, Hartlepool, Luton, Oxford and Pompey. Before joining us, he actually scored 28 times for Oxford and 34 times for Luton in the previous four seasons, even more impressive.

He is contracted with us until May 2015, though I'm not convinced we'll ever see him play for us again.