Online Dating - Yes or No.

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife
Guy Whittingham

Online Dating - Yes or No.

Post by HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife »

The answer is in her eyes.

Also that they are pulling her out of his chimney. Also that.

http://news.sky.com/story/1356827/woman ... in-chimney
Weybridge
Interim Manager
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Online Dating - Yes or No.

Post by Weybridge »

Covered in charcoal and soot, there's a match.com joke here somewhere...
"Look, we've all got something to contribute to this discussion. And I think what you should contribute from now on is silence."
Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Post by Portchester PFC »

Can't make my mind up which picture she looks better in :lol:
Heaven's Light Our Guide
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

They have Chimneys in Ventura county?
Must be for those very cold nights when it gets below 70F.
I suppose you gotta have somewhere to burn the old loud shirts.
Div III. Call it what it is.
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

I thought you were asking if any of us have gone on dating websites so I'll answer that anyway.

No, I haven't but I've enjoyed it second-hand, watching friends do it. Some successes - mostly disasters. The disasters are the best.
Guy Whittingham

Ziggy Sawdust wrote:I thought you were asking if any of us have gone on dating websites so I'll answer that anyway.

No, I haven't but I've enjoyed it second-hand, watching friends do it. Some successes - mostly disasters. The disasters are the best.
I'm actually being a bit sly as I met my SO on eharmony 5 months ago. Split up with long-term in January, windowshopped for a few months building up a list to eventually contact, went for the best three first, turned out two hadn't been on the site for months, the other and I are getting on brilliantly!

And she's a nurse too.

Yeah, I recommend them.
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife wrote:
Ziggy Sawdust wrote:I thought you were asking if any of us have gone on dating websites so I'll answer that anyway.

I'm actually being a bit sly as I met my SO on eharmony 5 months ago. Split up with long-term in January, windowshopped for a few months building up a list to eventually contact, went for the best three first, turned out two hadn't been on the site for months, the other and I are getting on brilliantly!

And she's a nurse too.

Yeah, I recommend them.
Aw - that's a nice story! I seem to recall the ex lived abroad which is not easy for any relationship. Hope this one is a bit closer to home.
Guy Whittingham

Ziggy Sawdust wrote:

And she's a nurse too.

Yeah, I recommend them.
Aw - that's a nice story! I seem to recall the ex lived abroad which is not easy for any relationship. Hope this one is a bit closer to home.
Yeah, ex has decided to stay overseas while I'm very happy in London (I've spent enough time in third world war zones, thanksverymuch). New one lives 2 miles away which is a tidy bonus.
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

And she's a nurse too.

Yeah, I recommend them.
Best keep a fire burning or block the chimney....just in case.
Div III. Call it what it is.
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

Herein lies a moral.
Don't teach your kids that Santa comes down the chimney to deliver presents - it'll sit there at the back of their minds as a plausible way to gain entry to a property when they're older!

This same thing happened to a woman a number of years back. She wasn't so lucky and ended up dead before anyone noticed. She was mad as hell with her other half and was trying to gain entry to give him a piece of her mind but meanwhile he escaped.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/3 ... 01355.html
Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.