The plot thicks

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Re: The plot thicks

Post by Portchester PFC »

It's not going to be the full report by the looks of it, it will be a "legally appropriate" version of the report.......so essentially they will redact it and take out the bits they don't want us to see. Be interesting to see what Garcia makes of this version !
Heaven's Light Our Guide
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

Portchester PFC wrote:It's not going to be the full report by the looks of it, it will be a "legally appropriate" version of the report.......so essentially they will redact it and take out the bits they don't want us to see. Be interesting to see what Garcia makes of this version !
I wouldn't mind betting that he won't be happy with the redacted bits.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife
Guy Whittingham

Post by HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife »

Portchester PFC wrote:It's not going to be the full report by the looks of it, it will be a "legally appropriate" version of the report.......so essentially they will redact it and take out the bits they don't want us to see. Be interesting to see what Garcia makes of this version !
I can see the most interesting parts of witness-sourced testimony being redacted to avoid identifying the witnesses.....who have already been compromised in the so-called summary.

Bladder is going to bend and twist until that moment he boards the helicopter on FIFA's roof waving 'victory' signs.
Weybridge
Interim Manager
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Weybridge »

I'd like to see him pull a Saddam-style flit. A full armed robbery on his own treasury, disappear into the night, and then get found months later in his pants, in a hole in the ground. Complete with massive beard and an empty suitcase.
"Look, we've all got something to contribute to this discussion. And I think what you should contribute from now on is silence."
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

I've just received the cut-down report. Here it is in full:

REPORT ON WORLD CUP BID.
England's bid team tried to win the support of Warner, who is from Trinidad & Tobago, by:
- Trying to help "a person of interest to him" find a part time job in the United Kingdom
- Letting the Trinidad and Tobago Under-20 squad hold a training camp in the UK in the summer of 2009
- Sponsoring a gala dinner for the Caribbean Football Union, at a cost of $55,000, around £35,000
THE END
Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.
dickinson
Gary O'Neil

Post by dickinson »

Did I see somewhere that we handed out handbags to fifa representatives? I might be wrong- I often am.
To accept ones ignorance is a great step towards an education - Abraham Lincoln
pompeygunner
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by pompeygunner »

dickinson wrote:Did I see somewhere that we handed out handbags to fifa representatives? I might be wrong- I often am.
Jamboree Bags(for those of a certain age) more like. :D :D