Secret Santa

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Re: Secret Santa

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

ok...in.
Div III. Call it what it is.
Pompey1985
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey1985 »

Why not.
travellingpompey
Paul Merson

Post by travellingpompey »

I'm in.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you ever even tried.
itsaintfunny
Mick Channon
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by itsaintfunny »

Ok so its after 6.30 but I think you have an odd number and if so count me in please .
If that's not the case then bah humbug :thumb :lol:
<dj.>
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by <dj.> »

I'm very late, but if you haven't already closed the book on this, then please deal me in for the secret santa.

If you have closed the book then f**k it, I didn't want to do it anyway so up yours, bah humbug!
This Time Next Year
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 1 time

Post by This Time Next Year »

I know I'm early, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling with the presents!

I've been given travellingpompey, and as all I know about you is that you like travelling, and you like pompey, then there's only a few things I can get you for Christmas.
I had a word with the big man on your behalf, but he said he wouldn't be able to get you three points for pompey for christmas as he is, and I quote, "only Santa, not a blooming miracle worker", so instead, I got something to make your travelling more exciting...

Never again will you be stuck on a motorway, in a storm, or snow, fretting about getting home for the night as the red tail lights extend off into the distance. No, not when you have one of these... The Travelmaster 3000!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111551089432

I know it's a little over the £25 budget, but hey it's Christmas!

Enjoy and have a good one! :D
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

This Time Next Year wrote:I know I'm early, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling with the presents!

I've been given travellingpompey, and as all I know about you is that you like travelling, and you like pompey, then there's only a few things I can get you for Christmas.
I had a word with the big man on your behalf, but he said he wouldn't be able to get you three points for pompey for christmas as he is, and I quote, "only Santa, not a blooming miracle worker", so instead, I got something to make your travelling more exciting...

Never again will you be stuck on a motorway, in a storm, or snow, fretting about getting home for the night as the red tail lights extend off into the distance. No, not when you have one of these... The Travelmaster 3000!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111551089432

I know it's a little over the £25 budget, but hey it's Christmas!

Enjoy and have a good one! :D
Oh I wish you'd got me. I would have just loved this! Perhaps Travelling Pompey would let me have a ride sometime.
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

I've got this for Chopper Dave - an apple press and cider making kit, being as he's a Zummerzet lad. It was on special offer so just managed to come in on budget. Have a great Christmas, CD, and save a pint for me x
Pompski!
Guy Whittingham
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Pompski! »

I got Jesus!
(I'm pretty sure whoever randomly put us two together should apply for a job at FIFA :wink: )

so.... a selection of educational books is in order methinks.....

Image Image Image Image

Merry Christmas!
I am me, the universe and you.
Pompey1985
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey1985 »

Jesus
Martin Kuhl

Post by Jesus »

Thanks Pompski! Looks much more interesting than my usual birthday reading! :thumb

My lucky recipient of a gift is LiT, and as I'm pretty sure you used to have some sort of infatuation with Kate Winslet, (At least if I filed your prayers correctly then I know you have), I'm getting you this... Ms Winslet's skeleton! Yes that is right, Ms Winslets actual skeleton! As pressed against her actual skin. Enjoy and do with it as you please. :thumb

http://www.propstore.com/product/eterna ... n-costume/

Also, because I'm Jesus, and I'm the son of some old dude with a beard, no not santa, the other more boring one...

Here's a little stocking filler to help you take down the decorations and get rid of the christmas tree nice and promptly this year.

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/prod ... -030512010

I don't know how to do the pictures, so you'll have to click the links I'm afraid. Have a good one y'all! :thumb
What would I do?
Mickemo
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Mickemo »

For you Blue Architect :thumb
http://www.allgigs.co.uk/view/event/657 ... _2015.html

Sorry I couldn't afford front row tickets
Mickemo
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Mickemo »

You're much too kind 1985...lets hope our defence is a little meaner to Wimbledon on Boxing Day
pomp 'n circumstance
Kev the Kitman

Post by pomp 'n circumstance »

It turns out that I have drawn TTNY - a fairly prolific poster, who appears to have a penchant for gypsy caravans whilst annoying the residents of Baffins with his encampment of 'ne'er do wells' setting up Pikey rights, with an assortment of old motor vehicles, scrap iron, feral children and plans for Gypsy Weddings and Prize Fighting. In the spirit of Christmas in the countryside and goodwill to all men, my appropriate gift will take the form of 'Lucky Heather', dispensed by dark eyed wenches with black hair and heaving bosoms......TTNY, may all your wildest dreams come true!
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

My lot falls to providing the redoubtable Cincinnati Kid with a virtual present.

Here are some memorable moments from the Cincinnati Reds - Oyo style!

Enjoy...

[youtube][/youtube]

And for a bonus present, here's some research so you can teach us Brits how to set up a McDonald's sensibly...

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Earl Grey on Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.