Is Bwitain under Cyber Attack?

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Is Bwitain under Cyber Attack?

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

I mean really....earlier this week I couldn't get the bbc to work properly (it's fine now), for 2 days this site has been running slower than molasses uphill and also for 2 days I have not been able to log in to my fantasy prem team.....and i'll have y'all know I was dead set on subbing out Matic today. Everything else runs fine!....so its not me and I've tested the issues on Mrs Kid's machine with the same results!
Maybe y'all ought to shoot down one of those Russki Bears that keep invading yer airspace
Div III. Call it what it is.
pomp 'n circumstance
Kev the Kitman

Re: Is Bwitain under Cyber Attack?

Post by pomp 'n circumstance »

The Cincinnati Kid wrote:I mean really....earlier this week I couldn't get the bbc to work properly (it's fine now), for 2 days this site has been running slower than molasses uphill and also for 2 days I have not been able to log in to my fantasy prem team.....and i'll have y'all know I was dead set on subbing out Matic today. Everything else runs fine!....so its not me and I've tested the issues on Mrs Kid's machine with the same results!
Maybe y'all ought to shoot down one of those Russki Bears that keep invading yer airspace
Pwobably - I share your suffewing! His Wubiness wemains mute and leaves us in the hands of Polish plumbers whilst we toil to weach other peeps to share our gweif......
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

pomp 'n circumstance wrote:
The Cincinnati Kid wrote:I mean really....earlier this week I couldn't get the bbc to work properly (it's fine now), for 2 days this site has been running slower than molasses uphill and also for 2 days I have not been able to log in to my fantasy prem team.....and i'll have y'all know I was dead set on subbing out Matic today. Everything else runs fine!....so its not me and I've tested the issues on Mrs Kid's machine with the same results!
Pwobably - I share your suffewing! His Wubiness wemains mute and leaves us in the hands of Polish plumbers whilst we toil to weach other peeps to share our gweif......
Apologies if this is getting to you late Pomp....I had to post it 14 yrs and 3 days ago to make sure it got here. I've been married twice and gone through 4 cars in the interim. Are you having issues with any other sites?
www.claretsnobs.com perhaps?
btw....beaten at home today by Bolton,,,,the rot has really set in. Claridge out!
Div III. Call it what it is.
roubles
Alan Biley

Post by roubles »

Seems to be a browser thing..... IE seems very very slow, switched to Chrome and seems to load normally.
We live in a world where we know the cost of everything but recognise the value of nothing.