Try this

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Try this

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z3g487h#zctsvcw

Apparently I'd be 7% happier if I lived in Suffolk. Bit out in the sticks for me. I'll stick with W Sussex.
Pompey Dave
Alan Knight

Re: Try this

Post by Pompey Dave »

Ziggy Sawdust wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z3g487h#zctsvcw

Apparently I'd be 7% happier if I lived in Suffolk. Bit out in the sticks for me. I'll stick with W Sussex.
I would apparently be 6% happier if I lived in Gosport so I know it is ****** as I know I would chuck myself out of a window in Gosport
Ahh Frazzles, the king of snack foods...
Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Post by Portchester PFC »

6% Happier if i lived in the Ribble Valley apparently, where the hell is that ??
Heaven's Light Our Guide
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

Portchester PFC wrote:6% Happier if i lived in the Ribble Valley apparently, where the hell is that ??
It's in Lancashire, lad. They must have based that on the black pudding and ferret keeping question.
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

Pompey Dave wrote:
Ziggy Sawdust wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z3g487h#zctsvcw

I would apparently be 6% happier if I lived in Gosport so I know it is ****** as I know I would chuck myself out of a window in Gosport
That must be the area nearest to you rather than the country wide one. Nice ferry at Gosport and er......
HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife
Guy Whittingham

Post by HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife »

7% happier if I lived in S Cambs.....I can relate to that. S Cambs is a damned nice place. I dearly love London and all it offers socially and professionally but I would embrace living among a few less people.

But it also says I'd be 3% unhappier if I crossed the river and moved from Greenwich to Newham.......Well, that's ******. I currently have Greenwich Park on my doorstep and Greenwich centre a lazy bimble away. Moving from this slice of Heaven to the total shithole that is Newham would have an immediate impact on my ability to successfully suppress homicidal urges and the consequential lifelong incarceration would make me considerably more miserable than just "3%".
Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Post by Portchester PFC »

Ziggy Sawdust wrote:
Portchester PFC wrote:6% Happier if i lived in the Ribble Valley apparently, where the hell is that ??
It's in Lancashire, lad. They must have based that on the black pudding and ferret keeping question.
Hmmm, black pudding.
Heaven's Light Our Guide
brian lewis
Mickey Quinn

Post by brian lewis »

So If I moved to Lindsey (lincolnshire) I'd be all of 3% happier. Not worth the effort! :?
The hardest challenge is to be yourself in a world where everyone else is trying to make you be somebody else
Weybridge
Interim Manager
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Weybridge »

Erm - I'd be happiest in South Holland, Lincs.

But - apparently I would be least happy in Spelthorne. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHERE I DO LIVE...
"Look, we've all got something to contribute to this discussion. And I think what you should contribute from now on is silence."
<dj.>
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by <dj.> »

It wouldn't tell me where I'd be happier or less happy, which I'm not happy about. If I'd known I'd be wasting my time I wouldn't have wasted my time doing the blooming thing!