Top of my Death List

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife
Guy Whittingham

Top of my Death List

Post by HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife »

Again I say: Little Fat Boy is going to die a violent death...and it may even be this year.
Mr Kim has conducted a series of purges of close officials since becoming North Korea's leader.

Earlier, the South Korean agency said that senior officials were being executed at the rate of one a week.
Kimmy has already authorised his secret police to liberate from this mortal coil anyone who has even a treasonous thought (or, possibly, who has a better house/car/wife/dining table). Orwell apparently dropped such a dystopian scenario as "stupidly unrealistic" when writing '1984'.

Yep, there is a person who people are queuing up to kill.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-32716749
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Re: Top of my Death List

Post by Locky_McLockface »

Jeez, I knew the guy was batshit crazy, but that????

Executing a human, using a battery of 6 anti-aircraft guns. Each gun features 4 heavy machine-guns, so 24 separate barrels pointed at one person. The AA guns have a range of 8km and can reach an altitude of 5km. And they are being pointed at a single human being, 30m away. Can you imagine what that does to a human body? I'd rather not try.

http://www.hrnkinsider.org/2015/04/unus ... itary.html for more details.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

Not shedding any tears over senior officials...they are all complicit and the FACT of the matter is none of them have had the balls to force a coup in a half century.
But you're right...I think he will get his day soon.
Div III. Call it what it is.
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife wrote:Again I say: Little Fat Boy is going to die a violent death...and it may even be this year.
A couple of questions for you.

Why now? Like CK said, no-one has had the wahoonies to do so since he came to power, and he's clearly happy to liquidise anyone he thinks might possibly have once considered maybe thinking about being the teensiest anti-Kim, so what makes you think that there is some sort of plot?

Who takes over? Would they be any less batshit crazy? Or, more to the point, would they actually be worse?
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
Guy Whittingham

the_lock_man wrote:
HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife wrote:Again I say: Little Fat Boy is going to die a violent death...and it may even be this year.
A couple of questions for you.

Why now? Like CK said, no-one has had the wahoonies to do so since he came to power, and he's clearly happy to liquidise anyone he thinks might possibly have once considered maybe thinking about being the teensiest anti-Kim, so what makes you think that there is some sort of plot?

Who takes over? Would they be any less batshit crazy? Or, more to the point, would they actually be worse?
Kimmy has clearly caught the fast train into the deep-end if he's prepared to execute a close ally merely for nodding off at a boring parade and then giving some backchat. Every General will certainly now be aware that no-one is safe and that they are all one out-of-place twitch from them and their families meeting truly horrific deaths.

Whether any are brave enough to form a conspiracy or whether someone does it alone, I believe the family's dynasty will end this year.

China will then take over, no doubt about that. They won't allow any western/UN entry into the country and will rapidly move massive numbers of troops across the border, with zero resistance, and install a puppet regime.

That Lardy has nukes will also be giving Beijing the wibbly-wobblies. If he feels that his days are numbered, he might decide to go out with a literal bang and take the region down with him. China may therefore find a pre-emptive solution themselves, perhaps Kim will suffer a sudden illness/death on a trip to China.
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

There was a "funny" in one of the political mags the other week (not read by me, I hasten to add - my son) where they said he hadn't been seen in public for a while as he'd decided to take a break to spend some quality time murdering his family.
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

Considering selling all my holdings in The Black Pajama Co.
Div III. Call it what it is.
Guy Whittingham

The Cincinnati Kid wrote:Considering selling all my holdings in The Black Pajama Co.
Move into 'Bamboo Cages Inc', they'll have strong export performance for a while yet.

And go long on long-grain rice options as there may be a major shortfall this time next year. No demand for 'glow in the dark' rice, y'see.