My Duty as a Citizen

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

pompeymick
Martin Kuhl

My Duty as a Citizen

Post by pompeymick »

While strolling around the Marina this morning about 7 am., I noticed a character shouting "Allahu Akbar" and "Death to all infidels" then suddenly he tripped and fell into the water. He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives he was carrying. If he didn't get help he would surely drown. Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the law of the land that requires you to help those in distress, I informed the Police, the Coastguard, the Immigration Office and even the Fire Department.

It is now 11 a.m., the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have yet responded. I'm starting to think I wasted four stamps.
RubiconCSL
Site Admin
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: My Duty as a Citizen

Post by RubiconCSL »

Chortle.
Like many, trust few and always paddle you own canoe.
eltorrro
Interim Manager
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by eltorrro »

I know why - you used second class stamps!! You cheap skate!!! (but well done) 8)
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

pompeymick wrote:While strolling around the Marina this morning about 7 am., I noticed a character shouting "Allahu Akbar" and "Death to all infidels" then suddenly he tripped and fell into the water. He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives he was carrying. If he didn't get help he would surely drown. Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the law of the land that requires you to help those in distress, I informed the Police, the Coastguard, the Immigration Office and even the Fire Department.

It is now 11 a.m., the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have yet responded. I'm starting to think I wasted four stamps.
Nice one, pompeymick :rofl
eltorrro wrote:I know why - you used second class stamps!! You cheap skate!!! (but well done) 8)
Snigger....
Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.