OT - Snoop Dog's Waccy Baccy Emporium

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Earl Grey
Interim Manager

OT - Snoop Dog's Waccy Baccy Emporium

Post by Earl Grey »

Great to see Snoop Dog's habit of getting arrested for weed possession is in the past as he legally markets the stuff in various forms.

Good to see he's CBD aware, too, offering high-CBD stash for your cash to reduce those psychotic episodes that Mary Jane producers have created by selectively breeding only high THC plants.

I'm off to Colorado! :thumb

[youtube][/youtube]
Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.
Weybridge
Interim Manager
Been liked: 5 times

Re: OT - Snoop Dog's Waccy Baccy Emporium

Post by Weybridge »

Foshizzle ma glaucomizzle.
"Look, we've all got something to contribute to this discussion. And I think what you should contribute from now on is silence."
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

Earl Grey wrote: Good to see he's CBD aware, too, offering high-CBD stash for your cash to reduce those psychotic episodes that Mary Jane producers have created by selectively breeding only high THC plants.
I must be very naive, but I haven't the faintest idea what that means.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
miltoninLA
Kev the Kitman

Post by miltoninLA »

the_lock_man wrote:
Earl Grey wrote: Good to see he's CBD aware, too, offering high-CBD stash for your cash to reduce those psychotic episodes that Mary Jane producers have created by selectively breeding only high THC plants.
I must be very naive, but I haven't the faintest idea what that means.
Neither do I. But I'm not going to admit it.
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking.
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

Legalization was just defeated in Ohio at the ballot box.....mostly due to the FACT that it would have given the supply side to a monopoly of 10 companies.....oh well...back to the black market....Snizzle
Div III. Call it what it is.
uspompeyfan
Guy Whittingham

Post by uspompeyfan »

Don't worry Cinci...out here, the whacked out pot heads are starting the early rumblings to legalize heroin within 10 years.

Since pot legalization a couple of years ago, heroin and meth use is out of control in these parts, a lot of heroin coming in from Canada. The saddest part is that people aren't hiding meth labs either because the police don't seem to be interested in stopping it. It will be interesting to see how the crime rates have changed since legalization.

It does seem that the legal pot shops have older (over 30 yrs old) people visiting them, while younger people aren't major users and they prefer the heavier drugs that aren't legal.
Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

The Cincinnati Kid wrote:Legalization was just defeated in Ohio at the ballot box.....mostly due to the FACT that it would have given the supply side to a monopoly of 10 companies.....oh well...back to the black market....Snizzle
10 companies sounds a great deal more like 'perfect competition' than almost anything else in this World where it's normally a single handful of companies that control things (I say 'handful' but really I mean a single cartel).
Last edited by Earl Grey on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

uspompeyfan wrote: It does seem that the legal pot shops have older (over 30 yrs old) people visiting them, while younger people aren't major users and they prefer the heavier drugs that aren't legal.
You seem to be arguing that since making pot legal has turned youngsters off smoking weed then, by inference, legalising ALL drugs would then make them unattractive to younger people. Problem solved! :thumb
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham

uspompeyfan wrote:Don't worry Cinci...out here, the whacked out pot heads are starting the early rumblings to legalize heroin within 10 years.

Since pot legalization a couple of years ago, heroin and meth use is out of control in these parts, a lot of heroin coming in from Canada. The saddest part is that people aren't hiding meth labs either because the police don't seem to be interested in stopping it. It will be interesting to see how the crime rates have changed since legalization.

It does seem that the legal pot shops have older (over 30 yrs old) people visiting them, while younger people aren't major users and they prefer the heavier drugs that aren't legal.
Interesting...heroin getting out of control here also...especially in Indy and KY.....no relation to weed imo......thinking heads suggest its due to a crackdown on the over prescription of heavy end pain meds and alternatives are being sought....most of the OD cases seem to be middle aged....bizarre.
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham

Earl Grey wrote:
The Cincinnati Kid wrote:Legalization was just defeated in Ohio at the ballot box.....mostly due to the FACT that it would have given the supply side to a monopoly of 10 companies.....oh well...back to the black market....Snizzle
10 companies sounds a great deal more like 'perfect competition' than almost anything else in this World where it's normally a single handful of companies that control things (I say 'handful' but really I mean a single cartel).
it wasn't an unreasonable ballot proposal. 10 companies highly regulated by the state, properly taxed. quality control etc....home grown still would be illegal and that's pretty much what got it shot down with the anti pot crowd, especially the state...pushing the monopoly issue.
Also....the pot heads couldn't be arsed to go vote....
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

The Cincinnati Kid wrote:....the pot heads couldn't be arsed to go vote....
:lol:
This is what I think makes smoking pot so benign. It has a self-defeating aspect to it.

Back in the 60s when I, along with most other teenagers, smoked a little, I once hid my stash so successfully that I never did locate it again and so ended my 'career' in drugs (apart from alcohol, of course).

Couldn't be arsed to get any more and by the time this pot-induced lassitude had worn off I was older, more responsible and not so inclined to break the law to get a lift when downing a pint of HSB could give me a reasonable facsimile of the effect.
uspompeyfan
Guy Whittingham

Post by uspompeyfan »

Earl Grey wrote:
uspompeyfan wrote: It does seem that the legal pot shops have older (over 30 yrs old) people visiting them, while younger people aren't major users and they prefer the heavier drugs that aren't legal.
You seem to be arguing that since making pot legal has turned youngsters off smoking weed then, by inference, legalising ALL drugs would then make them unattractive to younger people. Problem solved! :thumb
I understand the tongue in cheek rhetoric, but as some of those involved are my own employees and their families, I am dealing with this every day and it has been eye opening. I am working with both the police community departments and the local substance abuse clinics to provide additional resources for my team as well as help.

Given that the majority on this board are middle aged, we have more knowledge of pot and heroin was the 'bad drug' of the drug lords. It has moved way beyond my previous knowledge base and evolving on an almost monthly basis.
uspompeyfan
Guy Whittingham

Post by uspompeyfan »

The Cincinnati Kid wrote:
uspompeyfan wrote:Don't worry Cinci...out here, the whacked out pot heads are starting the early rumblings to legalize heroin within 10 years.

Interesting...heroin getting out of control here also...especially in Indy and KY.....no relation to weed imo......thinking heads suggest its due to a crackdown on the over prescription of heavy end pain meds and alternatives are being sought....most of the OD cases seem to be middle aged....bizarre.
Chatting with the cops today, I mentioned this and learned that the changes between States vary considerably. Crystal meth seems to be the one universal 'young persons choice' on the West Coast. Heroin in Ohio apparently comes through the Canadian border into Minnesota with NY coming second (didn't realize States had information this deciphered). WA State is the predominant entry for the Western US with Port Angeles (ferry traffic) and Blaine being the main two entry points.