Play off tickets

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

The Beautiful Game
Billy The Boot Boy

Play off tickets

Post by The Beautiful Game »

From OS

Season ticket holders and shareholders will be able to buy tickets for Pompey’s home play-off leg against Plymouth (date/time TBA, see bottom of page for more details) from 10am on Wednesday, May 4. Their seats will be reserved until 8pm on Sunday, May 8.

The club have partnered with Quaytickets to provide a dedicated call centre to deal with the expected high volume of calls from fans wishing to secure their seat for the match.

The Quaytickets call centre will be open seven days a week, from 9am to 8pm (excluding the first day of sales when it will open at 10am) and will be manned by up to 40 specially trained ticket sales personnel.

Supporters wishing to purchase tickets over the telephone should call Quaytickets on 0333 320 0750, while they can also buy by logging-in to their online account until the priority period ends at 8pm on Sunday, May 8.

Season ticket holders and shareholders wishing to secure their seats in person can also do so either at the Frogmore Road ticket office or from any of the booths behind the Fratton End, which will be selling tickets between 10am and 5pm from Wednesday to Friday.

And play-off tickets can be bought at Fratton Park right up until kick-off of the Northampton game on Saturday, May 7 and also until 6pm after the final whistle.

Seats are strictly limited to one per season ticket holder/shareholder. If you are a season ticket holder and a shareholder, you will still only be able to purchase one ticket.

Tickets will be released for general sale from 10am on Monday, May 9 and can be bought online, by calling Quaytickets on 0333 320 0750 or from the Frogmore Road ticket office.

Tickets are priced at the normal matchday rate of £20 for adults, £15 for seniors (61+), young persons (17-22) and ambulant*, and £10 for wheelchair spaces* and unaccompanied juniors (under 17).

Tickets cost just £5 for juniors when bought in the same transaction as a full-paying adult or senior.

Seats bought over the phone from Quaytickets are subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket (which includes postage). This enables the dedicated call centre to deal efficiently with the high level of calls and to provide a greatly improved service for fans wishing to book over the phone.

Tickets bought online will incur a £2 fee per transaction if they are posted out or a £1 fee per transaction if they are collected at Fratton Park. There is no additional charge for ‘print at home’ tickets.

Seats in the Family Section – where fans must be accompanied by a junior – and accompanied junior tickets cannot be bought online.

Any supporters wishing to purchase corporate hospitality can register their interest by emailing matchdayvip@pompeyfc.co.uk – please note places are limited and not guaranteed.

*Not available online, includes carer, need proof of highest rate of DLA.

If Pompey finish in fifth position, they will be at home in the second leg, which will either be played on Sunday, May 15 (6pm kick-off) or Wednesday, May 18 (7.45pm kick-off).

If they finish in sixth position, the Blues will be at home in the first leg, which will take place either on Thursday, May 12 (7.45pm kick-off) or Saturday, May 14 (7.30pm kick-off
“To say that these men paid their shillings to watch twenty-two hirelings kick a ball is merely to say that a violin is wood and catgut, that Hamlet is so much paper and ink"
JB Priestly 1929
HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife
Guy Whittingham

Re: Play off tickets

Post by HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife »

Roll on Wembley.

I miss that ground.
richisbradders
Alan Knight
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richisbradders »

Looks like a Thursday or Saturday KO at home then.

This whole not announcing when the match A or match B game allocation is a little bit crazy to be honest, I presume it's looking at not clashing with other teams in the local area but it's just going to lead to people not being able to go or a mass influx of calls this weekend.
pompeygunner
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by pompeygunner »

richisbradders wrote:Looks like a Thursday or Saturday KO at home then.

This whole not announcing when the match A or match B game allocation is a little bit crazy to be honest, I presume it's looking at not clashing with other teams in the local area but it's just going to lead to people not being able to go or a mass influx of calls this weekend.
Yeah but surely we play @ home when other local clubs are so personally cant see it being an issue.
richisbradders
Alan Knight

Post by richisbradders »

They normally keep the us and then down the road apart. It's all a bit annoying though in any case
pompeygunner
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by pompeygunner »

richisbradders wrote:They normally keep the us and then down the road apart. It's all a bit annoying though in any case
Sorry richisbradders, I misinterpreted your post. I thought you were referring to the Hawks, Gosport etc etc.
past memories
Kev the Kitman

Post by past memories »

As all the leagues finish their season this coming Saturday, who`s likely to be upset, Cricketers maybe ?
richisbradders
Alan Knight

Post by richisbradders »

I'll need to take the day off if Plymouth away is a midweek. Only reason I'm keen to find out.
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

pompeygunner wrote:
richisbradders wrote:They normally keep the us and then down the road apart. It's all a bit annoying though in any case
Sorry richisbradders, I misinterpreted your post. I thought you were referring to the Hawks, Gosport etc etc.
Well of course you would think first of the bigger local clubs....naturelment innit
Div III. Call it what it is.
pompeygunner
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by pompeygunner »

The Cincinnati Kid wrote:
pompeygunner wrote:
Well of course you would think first of the bigger local clubs....naturelment innit
:thumb :rofl
Lost in Transportation
Guy Whittingham

Post by Lost in Transportation »

Play-off dates Thursday 12th (7:45pm) and Sunday 15th (6pm)
Watching wheels spin and dust settle.
<dj.>
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by <dj.> »

Lost in Transportation wrote:Play-off dates Thursday 12th (7:45pm) and Sunday 15th (6pm)
But we won't know which is home and which is away until Saturday afternoon. This is quite important for me and Mrs J as we're in Portugal on one of those dates.

If only we'd signed Lavery we wouldn't have this palavery!
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

Just got my print-at-home ticket on-line from the official Pompey site but the information on it is worryingly inaccurate.

The ticket shows it to be the Play Off Semi Final against Plymouth but it says it's on 02-07-2016 at 15:00pm!

WTF is going on?
Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.
richisbradders
Alan Knight

Post by richisbradders »

I didn't think they were going print at home. The date isn't set anyway so I guess they just made it up.

Our family only has one ticket linked online so we have to now call up and spend £10 extra because of the call centre. They're sure good at buggering stuff up our Pompey.
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Selsey Bill »

We've got all five of our season tickets 'linked' to mine on the Pompey OS ticket area, but they wouldn't let me buy more than one ticket at a time on line. Not only was this very frustrating and time consuming but also it meant I had to pay £10 each for the two junior tickets when they should have been a fiver. Still it did let me print off my tickets for free.