How long have been on here for and where did you come from?

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

<dj.>
Billy The Boot Boy

Re: How long have been on here for and where did you come fr

Post by <dj.> »

No Shot Sherlock wrote:Well I was at said bash, at Mr Chimes' fine establishment in Petersfield (note to self, really must pop into Monoloco some time), and I can confirm that both P'nC and Milkins were indeed present. Strangely, that wasn't the first time I'd met Milky, that having been in a bar in Guimares (surreal).

PS. Also started to on 606 (circa 2003).
Why don't we have another bash? Just askin'
Pompey1985
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey1985 »

No Shot Sherlock wrote:Well I was at said bash, at Mr Chimes' fine establishment in Petersfield (note to self, really must pop into Monoloco some time), and I can confirm that both P'nC and Milkins were indeed present. Strangely, that wasn't the first time I'd met Milky, that having been in a bar in Guimares (surreal).

I think I bumped into you in the square in Guimares too, just before Benjani appeared selling sunglasses.

I was pretty bocked though.
<dj.>
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by <dj.> »

I bumped into NSS at Rayners Lane on one of our many trips to Wembley. In fact, it was NSS who tipped us off to Rayners Lane.
VFTH
Milan Mandaric

Post by VFTH »

I think you will find that Monoloco has now demised as the last time I heard from Widders he was asking about employment with my previous company.
Smile and those around you smile ..... Laugh and they think you have gone mad

http://www.smile4wessex.org
RubiconCSL
Site Admin
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by RubiconCSL »

Although you did provide me with some excellent information about Hamburg last year. By the way, I think if I lived there, I would spend far too much time in the Reeperbahn!
Hamburg Skate wrote:From the days of the 606 board. By the amount of posts , I have spent most of my time as a voyeur!
Like many, trust few and always paddle you own canoe.
stefeni
Interim Manager

Post by stefeni »

been hee from day one I used to do Snooze reports typing out chunks of the news but editing bits out so that I would not breech copyright, still occasionally post and compete in theLA lA lEAGUE
In transition to the real me, Currently on hold after surgical review until I loose 10kg anyone got a hiding place for it :-) hopefully will be fully the true me now in 2017.
Number 1 Jasper
Guy Whittingham

Post by Number 1 Jasper »

VFTH wrote:

I think you will find that Monoloco has now demised as the last time I heard from Widders he was asking about employment with my previous company.
Well the website is still up, with a Christmas menu on it.
"I love the night. The day is okay and the sun can be fun. But I live to see those rays slip away"
pomp 'n circumstance
Kev the Kitman

Post by pomp 'n circumstance »

<dj.> wrote:

Why don't we have another bash? Just askin'
Perhaps I can confirm that I can verify the Petersfield incident - can't remember the date, but Monoloco was the venue and Widders was a splendid host and I seem to recall that around 15/16 attended. Shirl was certainly there and I remember that most of us posted our general ramblings of what occurred - would be good if those who were there could own up and admit it. Have a feeling Kingostar was there and Milkins was tethered to the bike rack, having arrived wearing a foul smelling badger pelt that ruined the ambience of our auguste gathering. I left on the last train out of Petersfield for London, froze my nuts off at Guildford and finally reached Waterloo listing heavily to port. Milkins was allegedly arrested for interfering with badgers somewhere in Dorset.....