From PST re Wall of Fame

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

blitzoid
Billy The Boot Boy

From PST re Wall of Fame

Post by blitzoid »

Saturday 17th December - 12pm

Pompey Supporters' Trust Shareholders' Wall of Fame Unveiling

We are delighted to announce that the PST Shareholder Wall of Fame will be officially unveiled at Fratton Park before the Hartlepool game at 12pm on Saturday 17th December.

The Wall of Fame is situated along the North Stand exterior wall and has the names of the shareholders that helped the remarkable effort to save Portsmouth Football Club in April 2013.

PFC President and PST Board member Eric Coleborn has worked tirelessly and funded the wall at his own personal expense. We are sure that every shareholder and member of the Trust would like to express their thanks to Eric for his work.

Eric said of the Wall's completion "It is a great honour to have been asked to work on this iconic project. The club in all areas is unrecognizable from the club we inherited some three and a half years ago. Thanks to the hard work of Mark Catlin and his staff we now have a club to be immensely proud of. Without the people who are named on these boards this club would have been liquidated, over 100 years of history gone forever. It is my opinion that we have the greatest supporters in the world and I would like to say 'THANK YOU' to each and every one of you for saving 'OUR' club."

PST Chair Ashley Brown said "Many people will never realise or accept how close Pompey was to disappearing. Our beloved club is still here today because of the fans who stood up to be counted financially as well as showing their support in other ways, the spirit of Pompey is hard to break and it was shown to its fullest here. The wall which should be here for years to come proudly shows the names of the Trust members, Presidents and syndicates who between them own their club and are now part of Pompey's rich history. I'd like to personally thank Eric Coleborn who as a Trust member and president has kindly funded the creation of this wall."

The PST would formally like to invite every Shareholder, member and fan to come along to the official unveiling at 12pm and join in the celebrations. Additionally, we would like to invite 3 Shareholders to be involved in the unveiling group and enjoy a few perks on the day. The PST Board ask that if you are interested then please Email: trustmatters@pompeytrust.com to apply for one of the 3 places*.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

The PST Board
Its such a fine line between stupid and clever.
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: From PST re Wall of Fame

Post by Selsey Bill »

Hi mate, can you please remind me what our syndicate one will say so that I can look out for it. Cheers SB
Pompey Penguin
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey Penguin »

Selsey Bill wrote:Hi mate, can you please remind me what our syndicate one will say so that I can look out for it. Cheers SB
Same for syndicate 2 please.
blitzoid
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by blitzoid »

The Pompey Chimes Syndicate.

No idea for S2. I was nothing to do with that - it was stressful enough, and there was enough name calling, just organising the one.
Its such a fine line between stupid and clever.
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

Is that Eric Coleborn the same one who runs (used to run?) the Glass and Mirror shop in Kingston Road?
Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.
blue architect
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by blue architect »

The other is Pompey Chimes Syndicate 2, well that's whats on the certificate on my wall.
Happy to copy it to anyone who wants a copy.
THE TRICORN - BRUTAL ARCHITECTURE
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Selsey Bill »

Thought I'd share this with you all. I couldn't find our one but it was busy!
Attachments
Pompey Chimes Syndicate.jpg
Pompey Chimes Syndicate.jpg (18.28 KiB) Viewed 3515 times
<dj.>
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by <dj.> »

Mrs J at the wall of fame (I took the photo!).
Attachments
walloffame.jpg