General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

By Selsey Bill
Just saying. This is the most confident I've felt for a very long time. This transfer window has to be the best since the Redcrap days, surely?

What is for sure is that we mean business. Bring it on.
By PakefieldBlue
Totally agree. Having a bunch of forwards with pace and trickery is fantastic - let's hope they all click together quickly ie. tomorrow!
By pompeygunner
On paper its been a vg window, but football isn't played on paper & the cynic in me says lets see with our own eyes. Before this latest batch of signings I had us down as firmly in the playoffs. But we may just do better than that if the hype is correct about Green & Mason etc.
Here's hoping.
By Selsey Bill
New Forester wrote:Just back from the match. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just walked in myself. I don't want to get too excited but I thought we were excellent this afternoon. Best we have played all season.
By CoshamWreck
Selsey Bill wrote:
Just walked in myself. I don't want to get too excited but I thought we were excellent this afternoon. Best we have played all season.
I wasn't there but it sounds good. I see from the stats that Argyle were reduced to their usual kick us about tactic! :x
By Locky_McLockface
Selsey Bill wrote:
What are you on about? We only won because of the three penalties that Plymouth didn't get....
By RubiconCSL
Only three penalties? I think their manager was being generous :)
Locky_McLockface wrote:
Selsey Bill wrote:
What are you on about? We only won because of the three penalties that Plymouth didn't get....
By Portchesterblue1
It's odd that in all the highlights I have seen, no penalty shouts have been mentioned let alone shown so they can't have been very good shouts for a pen.
By Earl Grey
Selsey Bill wrote:Just saying. This is the most confident I've felt for a very long time. This transfer window has to be the best since the Redcrap days, surely?

What is for sure is that we mean business. Bring it on.
And we haven't seen Green yet who could be the best of the TW business dealings!!!
Pompey v Wycombe

Definitely a penalty for them, and they should hav[…]

I Follow.

I listened to the whole of the Peterborough match […]

A.F.C. Wimbledon 0 v 0 Bradford City Accrington S[…]

Coventry City 1 v 2 Sunderland A.F.C. Wimbledon 1[…]