I Follow.

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Pompey1985
Billy The Boot Boy

I Follow.

Post by Pompey1985 »

Is the service as crap for everyone as it is me? The longest I get the radio commentry for is 2 minutes been like this for weeks.
RubiconCSL
Site Admin
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: I Follow.

Post by RubiconCSL »

Got to admit, although I've bought the service, I've only managed to watch one match, due to it not being shown live for Saturday matches. I've not even tried the live audio stream. But if it's as crap as the audio on the live matches, I'd not be at all surprised if it's not up to scratch. But hey-ho, League One and all that: crap referees, crap away crowds, so why expect Premiership quality service :(
Pompey1985 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:22 pm Is the service as crap for everyone as it is me? The longest I get the radio commentry for is 2 minutes been like this for weeks.
Like many, trust few and always paddle you own canoe.
Pompey1985
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey1985 »

Last season it was super.
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by New Forester »

I listened to the whole of the Peterborough match last week. I lost it a couple of times but apart from that it was fine. I struggle with AM in the New Forest so I’m pleased to have it.
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Post by Portchester PFC »

I subscribed this year and have watched all the games so far, other than one week where there were problems with the video feed it has been extremely good video coverage and quality.

My biggest beef, which I have raised to iFollow and Pompey and has no sensible response is that the audio is about five to ten seconds benhind the video, it’s bl**dy annoying. Should be easy for them to resolve but they don’t appear to want to.
Heaven's Light Our Guide
Pompey1985
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey1985 »

I just want to listen and it used to be fine now it drops out constantly to the point I'm not going to renew as it's a complete waste of money and winds me up to the point I just stop listening.

I've treid it on multiple devices and the internet isn't an issue virgin fibre over 100mb.

I'll be back to ceefax at this rate.
Melbourne Graham
Collins Mbesuma
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Melbourne Graham »

Since coming to Melbourne last year have watched every game I follow have shown, this year is a big improvement on last season. Picture is clear and sharper and commentary is better through Solent although 5 seconds or so behind. Coming back to Pompey in 2 weeks to take up my seat in the Fratton end. Cost to watch I follow is $9 Australian around £5.50p which is very reasonable me thinks. PUP