Share Withdrawal money for syndicate.

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

blitzoid
Billy The Boot Boy

Share Withdrawal money for syndicate.

Post by blitzoid »

Had this from Steve Hatton :

"Just going through and tidying up some emails and discovered that I had failed to action your request to pass your share money to Pompey Ladies.

I've asked Simon to write a cheque and pass it to Eric Colebourne who is now the Charman of Pompey Ladies.
Anyway, thanks again, and apologies for the delay in sorting this out."

OK, cool. Case closed.
Its such a fine line between stupid and clever.
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: Share Withdrawal money for syndicate.

Post by Selsey Bill »

That's great news. I'm sure that money will come in very useful to the Pompey Women :thumb
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

Not sure what happened to the money in Syndicate #1 which I think I belonged to.
The person running it was ...errm...Russel something or something Russell...can't recall his board name.
Anyone got any idea?
Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager

Post by Selsey Bill »

Earl Grey wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:58 pm Not sure what happened to the money in Syndicate #1 which I think I belonged to.
The person running it was ...errm...Russel something or something Russell...can't recall his board name.
Anyone got any idea?
You were in the same syndicate as me - the one organised by Blitzoid - so this thread confirms that our money has gone to Pompey Women. Old Spice should be pleased :)
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

Selsey Bill wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:11 pm
Earl Grey wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:58 pm Not sure what happened to the money in Syndicate #1 which I think I belonged to.
Anyone got any idea?
You were in the same syndicate as me - the one organised by Blitzoid - so this thread confirms that our money has gone to Pompey Women. Old Spice should be pleased :)
Thanks, Selsey. My old brainbox just couldn't recall who it was but yes, blitzoid.
Good to hear where the money's gone.....a very worthy cause imho. :thumb
Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.
RubiconCSL
Site Admin
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by RubiconCSL »

I've no idea what syndicate I was in, but I think I did vote for the Pompey Ladies to get it. I've got a share of my own somewhere. I guess I ought to find out how I get that back now?
Like many, trust few and always paddle you own canoe.
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager

Post by Selsey Bill »

RubiconCSL wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:49 pm I've no idea what syndicate I was in, but I think I did vote for the Pompey Ladies to get it. I've got a share of my own somewhere. I guess I ought to find out how I get that back now?
For your own share the Pompey Trust should have emailed you giving you a number of options. This extract was taken from one of my emails from them:

Options for Shareholders:

As part of the refund process, we wish to offer Shareholders a number of options for how their share proceeds are dealt with. The first option will be a payment to the shareholder. Our strong preference will be to do this via bank transfer. We may by exception offer payment by cheque on request and in person. We will not send cheques in the post, and cash refunds are not an option we will offer.

Other options under consideration include:

Prepayment of future years of membership (Community shareholder membership will expire on 30 June following the withdrawal of their share)
Payment to Pompey in the Community as a donation from the shareholder for a project that will be identified
Payment to the PST as a donation for a project that will be identified
We will also offer the possibility of splitting the share between a refund and any of the other options.
RubiconCSL
Site Admin
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by RubiconCSL »

I'm pretty sure I never got an email.

Maybe I should dig out the certificate and get in touch. A grand in the hand would be most useful!
Selsey Bill wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:10 am
RubiconCSL wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:49 pm I've no idea what syndicate I was in, but I think I did vote for the Pompey Ladies to get it. I've got a share of my own somewhere. I guess I ought to find out how I get that back now?
For your own share the Pompey Trust should have emailed you giving you a number of options. This extract was taken from one of my emails from them:

Options for Shareholders:

As part of the refund process, we wish to offer Shareholders a number of options for how their share proceeds are dealt with. The first option will be a payment to the shareholder. Our strong preference will be to do this via bank transfer. We may by exception offer payment by cheque on request and in person. We will not send cheques in the post, and cash refunds are not an option we will offer.

Other options under consideration include:

Prepayment of future years of membership (Community shareholder membership will expire on 30 June following the withdrawal of their share)
Payment to Pompey in the Community as a donation from the shareholder for a project that will be identified
Payment to the PST as a donation for a project that will be identified
We will also offer the possibility of splitting the share between a refund and any of the other options.
Like many, trust few and always paddle you own canoe.