The 2019 Secret Santa Super Spectacular!

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Berkshire Blue
Billy The Boot Boy
Been liked: 12 times

Re: The 2019 Secret Santa Super Spectacular!

Post by Berkshire Blue »

Sorry about this eltorro, but it is falling to me go give you a present.

I am giving you a major upgrade on your ifollow live game experience, so that in future instead of the single camera version, you will receive the full experience with numerous cameras, replays, slow motions, freeze frames, goal line cameras, in fact the lot.

In addition, the very latest "Help the Ref" software will be installed on your machine, so that if you right click your mouse at any time during the game the ref will immediately blow his whistle and award a free kick to Pompey. Don't worry about people noticing what is happening, because quite a few free kicks already seem to be given on a random basis!

Enjoy and have a lovely Christmas and 2019.
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

Mr. Selsey Bill. A man of your caliber should not be travelling to away games by mere motor car or, heaven forbid, some sort of public transportation such as trains or buses.
Oh no. From now on you will travel in style with this luxury limo with complete full bar and pies on demand.
SB Limo.jpg
And no worries about driving as I've hired a driver for you through the 2019-20 season.
Driver.jpg
Driver.jpg (13.3 KiB) Viewed 3948 times
There's a tartan blanket in the trunk.

Merry Xmas

TCK
Div III. Call it what it is.
Donald J Trump
Martin Kuhl

Post by Donald J Trump »

Well I have Dasha and what do you get teenage girls these days?
I thought about a large wall for your house or maybe a fake news detector or perhaps a Govt job opportunity such as Chief of Staff.

I settled on this.
fake boyfriend app.jpg
Its a fake boyfriend app for your phone. Sends you texts and calls and leaves messages.

Completely useless for you but if you leave your phone lying around on the kitchen table it will drive your dad crazy!
Make America Great Again
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

A very Happy Christmas to uspompeyfan.

Since it's well known I'm an advocate of Britain becoming the 51st State of America which would entail the Queen being accepted as head of the USA I thought I'd give you a book to reflect that thought.

Have a great one and a Happy New Year into the bargain!

And here's a bonus gift in the same vein:

Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.
eltorrro
Interim Manager
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by eltorrro »

Chopper Dave…at enormous expense, not to mention selling my body, I have managed to procure for you –
An all expenses paid, one way trip to Tracy Island where you will be allowed to take command of Thunderbird 1 in a death defying mission to rescue Brexi Mayday from the clutches of evil Baron Juncker and return her safely to her secret lover JC.
You will be able to return on your birthday if Mayday is returned safely with her wishes intactum,

Merry Xmas and Happy, Healthy New Year from El Torro in sunny Spain 8)
eltorrro
Interim Manager

Post by eltorrro »

BB..thank you soooo much for the lovely Xmas present...very thoughtful and I will think of you every time I watch!! 8)
PakefieldBlue
Alan Knight
Been liked: 13 times

Post by PakefieldBlue »

Locky_McLockface wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:59 pm Well, I'll kick off the present-giving, I have the undoubted honour of buying for Pakefield Blue.

Now, I didn't actually know where Pakefield was, but a quick bit of Googling says that it's near Lowestoft, and that it is famous(ish) for them having found 700,000 year old flint tools.

So, I thought I'd buy Mr PB something a bit closer to home, but equally as old, yes it's
your friend and mine

And to remind him of how far away Pakefield is,
this DVD

I hope you and all of Suffolk have a very merry Christmas.
Many thanks for the generous gifts Locky, I'll look forward to having a read whilst wearing my Harry mask on Christmas Day!
This Time Next Year
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 1 time

Post by This Time Next Year »

Donald Donald Donald... what to get for you?

So many options, I did think about getting you a Trumpy Bear, or maybe some bricks and cement, then I thought maybe I'd get you a bottle of the finest 'perfume' direct from Salisbury, or perhaps some toilet roll with your face on...

I just couldn't decide. Anyway, after much deliberation, and a discussion with the big man from Lapland, it turns out there's only one thing that you'll be getting this Christmas. Fortunately we all know it's something you're mad for. So it won't be all bad.

Enjoy.
blue architect
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by blue architect »

A special Christmas treat for Berkshire Blue.
Unbeknownst to many on this "cheese" board Berkshire Blue is a fanatic cheese lover. So much so that he has taken his name from an extremely popular cheese produced by his cousins in Massachusetts.
So that he can be closer to his chosen heaven I have arranged for the development and strategy marketing manager of Berkshire Cheesemakers LLC to fly over the pond and offer you the position of "Regional Sales Manager - UK"

As the great man himself was heard to say "blessed are the cheesemakers" Enjoy
Attachments
cheese_label.gif
THE TRICORN - BRUTAL ARCHITECTURE
Donald J Trump
Martin Kuhl

Post by Donald J Trump »

This Time Next Year wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:29 am Donald Donald Donald... what to get for you?

So many options, I did think about getting you a Trumpy Bear, or maybe some bricks and cement, then I thought maybe I'd get you a bottle of the finest 'perfume' direct from Salisbury, or perhaps some toilet roll with your face on...

I just couldn't decide. Anyway, after much deliberation, and a discussion with the big man from Lapland, it turns out there's only one thing that you'll be getting this Christmas. Fortunately we all know it's something you're mad for. So it won't be all bad.

Enjoy.
Coal!....I love coal. Coal is going to make America great again. A timely gift as I've just converted all the golf carts at Mare Lago to coal power.
Must be off...need a new Secretary of Defence…..thinking of Bill Parcells
Make America Great Again
PakefieldBlue
Alan Knight
Been liked: 13 times

Post by PakefieldBlue »

Earl Gray - Happy Christmas to you and your family.

I thought that a man of your standing needs an upgrade on your comfort levels at Fratton and so I've arranged for you to have your seat replaced with this, hope you enjoy many victories from this!

https://www.aosom.co.uk/plap/homcom-lux ... gJuvPD_BwE
Berkshire Blue
Billy The Boot Boy
Been liked: 12 times

Post by Berkshire Blue »

blue architect wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:42 am A special Christmas treat for Berkshire Blue.
Unbeknownst to many on this "cheese" board Berkshire Blue is a fanatic cheese lover. So much so that he has taken his name from an extremely popular cheese produced by his cousins in Massachusetts.
So that he can be closer to his chosen heaven I have arranged for the development and strategy marketing manager of Berkshire Cheesemakers LLC to fly over the pond and offer you the position of "Regional Sales Manager - UK"

As the great man himself was heard to say "blessed are the cheesemakers" Enjoy
BA, how clever of you to know that I love cheese! Unfortunately I don't have time at the moment to take the Regional Sales Manager job, as I am too busy trying to raise indolence to the level of an art form. Also, I would probably eat all the cheese before it could be sold!
Earl Grey
Interim Manager

Post by Earl Grey »

PakefieldBlue wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:58 pm Earl Gray - Happy Christmas to you and your family.

I thought that a man of your standing needs an upgrade on your comfort levels at Fratton and so I've arranged for you to have your seat replaced with this, hope you enjoy many victories from this!

https://www.aosom.co.uk/plap/homcom-lux ... gJuvPD_BwE
Thanks so much for the new chair to replace my seat in the Fratton End, PakefieldBlue!
I believe that control panel has ref-seeking search and destroy missiles so the man in black had better watch out!
So thanks again and a Happy Xmas and New Year to you and yours!
Stop looking for solutions to symptoms and start identifying the disease.
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro’ the house,

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there

The Kid got up early

To see what Nick brought

But a look in the stocking

Showed it was naught

Some poster had failed

To get Kid a present

Perhaps it's been mailed

Or yet to be sent :evil:
Div III. Call it what it is.
eltorrro
Interim Manager

Post by eltorrro »

Kid...I was so unhappy when I read your post...you poor thing!! So, I have decided to give you a Xmas pressie albeit late. I have talked to those that control and you will receive..........the UK!!! Yes, powers that be have agreed to make the UK Americas 51st state (once Brexit has been completed)...Enjoy. 8)