Any spare Wembley tickets.....

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

FatBlueAde
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Any spare Wembley tickets.....

Post by FatBlueAde »

Ok, so as much chance as finding some unicorn poop but, if anyone heard of a couple of spare tickets could they bear me in mind, grovel grovel....

Want to take my nine year old lad, finally got him to see the Norwich FA cup match in January and Wembley would make his (and my) year 🙂

Not holding my breath but, nothing ventured, nothing gained .
Living in exile thinking Blue
Pompey Penguin
Billy The Boot Boy

Re: Any spare Wembley tickets.....

Post by Pompey Penguin »

Why didn't people ask before Monday?

Sam Brown did, but didn't answer my post, now El Torro and Fat Blue Ade. You could all be sorted by now.
FatBlueAde
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by FatBlueAde »

Been a bit crap, had asked a couple of people who have managed in the past, did not want to cast my net too wide and end up with loads of tickets .......better than none mind 😉
Purbrook Chimes
Kev the Kitman

Post by Purbrook Chimes »

I thought buying my one ticket would be simple but turned out not so, but anyway I've been back in today and it looks like it will still let me buy some more although all that was available was third tier and some limited seats behind the goal to the left, happy to give it a go if you like , PM me
FatBlueAde
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by FatBlueAde »

Purbrook Chimes wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:29 pm I thought buying my one ticket would be simple but turned out not so, but anyway I've been back in today and it looks like it will still let me buy some more although all that was available was third tier and some limited seats behind the goal to the left, happy to give it a go if you like , PM me
Cheers, message sent 🙂
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by Sam_Brown »

Pompey Penguin wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:45 pm Why didn't people ask before Monday?

Sam Brown did, but didn't answer my post, now El Torro and Fat Blue Ade. You could all be sorted by now.
Bugger. I got caught up with an emergency at work and missed the response. I can't complain. My fault :cry:
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
eltorrro
Interim Manager
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by eltorrro »

PP...perhaps I am naive but I assumed (obviously incorrectly) those people (Pompey fans?) eligible for first dibs at tickets would purchase only an amount necessary for their requirements so a) they would not have tickets surplus to requirements and b)those of us not eligible for first dibs would not be shut out like orphans, begging at the feet of those that have gorged themselves with no thought of others.

I sort of thought we were like a 'family'?? 8)
Pompey Penguin
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey Penguin »

eltorrro wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:14 pm PP...perhaps I am naive but I assumed (obviously incorrectly) those people (Pompey fans?) eligible for first dibs at tickets would purchase only an amount necessary for their requirements so a) they would not have tickets surplus to requirements and b)those of us not eligible for first dibs would not be shut out like orphans, begging at the feet of those that have gorged themselves with no thought of others.

I sort of thought we were like a 'family'?? 8)
Fair enough assumption; people shouldn't be buying tickets to sell on randomly. My point was that I bought my (one) ticket on Monday, but would happily of bought a few more for members of this board who I know are genuine supporters.
eltorrro
Interim Manager
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by eltorrro »

That's very civil of you PP. Had I thought at the time that others would over indulge then I would have asked for such a favour. When I think of how 'the masses' boycotted and scoffed at this competition it's really remarkable where all these tickets have gone to?? However, they had the right to purchase the amount they did and I hope they have an enjoyable day and support the winning side with gusto. 8)
PakefieldBlue
Alan Knight
Been liked: 13 times

Post by PakefieldBlue »

If anyone was able to go back in and get me a couple of tickets then I'd be very grateful, felt await bad about asking so no problem if not possible. Just PM me if that is an option. Thanks.
PakefieldBlue
Alan Knight
Been liked: 13 times

Post by PakefieldBlue »

All sorted, thanks New Forester, one big happy Pompey family!
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by Sam_Brown »

I missed out on PPs offer due to work commitments I do t suppose anyone else has any spare tickets or the ability to buy them going at all?
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Selsey Bill »

Sam_Brown wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:44 am I missed out on PPs offer due to work commitments I do t suppose anyone else has any spare tickets or the ability to buy them going at all?
Are you still looking mate?
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

We have been given an additional allocation of tickets, and they go on general sale on Monday - there are around 7000 tickets left.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Selsey Bill »

Locky_McLockface wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:07 pm We have been given an additional allocation of tickets, and they go on general sale on Monday - there are around 7000 tickets left.
I'd imagine they'll be snapped up pdq