Signing in to iFollow

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 46 times

Signing in to iFollow

Post by New Forester »

Anyone having problems this morning?
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
Milton End
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 21 times

Re: Signing in to iFollow

Post by Milton End »

Received the emailed message below yesterday: it may explain the difficulty.

When buying tickets for Fratton fixtures, hospitality, away days and season tickets, the most popular method is via our eticketing website.

More than 75 per cent of Pompey fans went online to secure their seat for the Checkatrade Trophy final at Wembley.

In an effort to continue improving the user experience for our supporters, a new sign-in process has been implemented, which will require your Client ID Number, rather an email address.There have been a number of occasions where fans have been unable to access their correct online account this season because they have duplicate accounts.

This has resulted in certain privileges – such as season tickets – not appearing when they log-in.

Updating to a Client ID log-in ensures there is one account per number and ensures that all privileges linked to that account remain attached to each unique ID.

As a reminder, please see below your unique client reference number....... (which I have deleted from this pasted message).

Please read the following step-by-step guide to signing into your online account, as well as how to reset your password, request your Client ID and activate your account.

Sign In
- On the eticketing homepage, click ‘Sign In’ in the top right
- Enter your Client ID number
- This can be found on your season ticket, purchased match tickets or booking confirmation
- Enter your existing password
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button

Forgotten password
- Click ‘Forgot Your Log-In Details?’ and enter your Client ID Number
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password

Not received a password reset email
- Please contact the ticket office to confirm the email address connected to your account

Forgotten Client ID Number
- Contact the ticket office by calling 0345 646 1898 or email tickets@pompeyfc.co.uk

Never logged into your account before
- Click ‘Activate it now’ on the sign-in menu
- Enter your Client ID and surname to activate your online account

Not purchased or registered online
- Click ‘Create an online account now’ on the sign-in menu to obtain your own personal Client ID Number
- Do not use this option if you already have an account, as it will not carry your previous privileges across to a new account. Please contact the ticket office to obtain your Client ID Number.
Milton End is entering a new era with Tornante
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by New Forester »

OK logging in to the eTicketing site using using identity no. The problem was logging in to iFollow. Used normal method. Did try the ID but that didn’t work. This was when using my iMac. Just logged in to iFollow on an iPad. No problem. Strange.
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
blue architect
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by blue architect »

I dont know if iFollow only works on one registered device. I can only get onto it through my phone, but not PC
THE TRICORN - BRUTAL ARCHITECTURE
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by New Forester »

I have been able to access iFollow on an iMac and iPad. Until now!
blue architect
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by blue architect »

On another message board there is a post stating that iFollow was only available to international subscribers yesterday. From official Pompey site. No idea why
THE TRICORN - BRUTAL ARCHITECTURE