General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, lakespfc, Chris_in_LA, Admin, General Mods

By Portchester PFC
My money is still on the Pompey Uni land down Locksway Road, still walkable from Fratton Station, good road access and a new road could be put in at the Northern side to Eastern Road.

Failing that, put it at Port Solent and i could walk to the ground, being purely selfish of course !
By Pompey Wales
Ok, so in the time it has taken for us to get a new ground (or not), I was wondering if there have been any teams that have built 2 new stadiums ie replaced one for a second time?
By Pompey1985
I suspect Scunthorpe will have had two in the time it takes us to get a new one.

Rotherham if you count the stay at Don Valley, MK Don's and Brighton.
By Locky_McLockface
Portchester PFC wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:31 pm
My money is still on the Pompey Uni land down Locksway Road, still walkable from Fratton Station, good road access and a new road could be put in at the Northern side to Eastern Road.

Failing that, put it at Port Solent and i could walk to the ground, being purely selfish of course !
The Canada Geese which put the kybosh on that area last time around are still there.
By RubiconCSL
Bloody immigrants, coming over here, taking our stadium grounds!
Locky_McLockface wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:17 pm
The Canada Geese which put the kybosh on that area last time around are still there.
By Portchester PFC
Locky_McLockface wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:17 pm
Portchester PFC wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:31 pm

If it helps, I can take my over and under down there and liberate the site of them :rofl
By Pompey1985
I'm not reading too much into the south stand work other than it just needs doing.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the leaking roof was damaging the suites and carpets etc... Might be a case of invest to save.
How blue are you?

Being 8000 miles away, I don't go these days and h[…]

Jackett and Wolves...Deja Vu?!

1969 wow, I can understand why promotion this ye[…]

Mother.

Week 13 latest and result thread

HTH table P W D L F A GD Pts That's Rich 8 6 0 2[…]