Blackpool

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

PakefieldBlue
Alan Knight
Been liked: 13 times

Blackpool

Post by PakefieldBlue »

Considering our start to the season and their start to the season, an away point at Blackpool isn't so bad is it. Sounded from the radio commentary that Marquis could have scored and that Ross Mc was lucky to not get a second yellow.
rumourmonger
Billy The Boot Boy

Re: Blackpool

Post by rumourmonger »

Relax . All the easy games are still to come.

Wasn't it the dropped points against lowly opposition that we bemoaned last season...and the one before that. We struggle in easy games :twisted: :shock:
Everyone says David Beckham is not very intelligent. No-one says that Professor Stephen Hawking is a rubbish footballer!
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by New Forester »

Just home from the game. Best feature of the afternoon was the relentless support of our fans. Didn’t hear a peak from the home fans until they scored. As to the match, best forgotten. A disjointed performance. Ross Mc is a bit of a worry. He was looking good before he got his yellow card but then went into his shell. Harness going off was a big loss. He’d been our outstanding player until then. We seem to have a lot of promising players but they are a long way off a settled and consistent team. Blackpool deserved to win. We had some chances, so not too disappointed with a point. Still early days. Perhaps we are getting our bad patch out of the way early.
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by New Forester »

I referred to Mc in my previous post. So this is no surprise:

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/foot ... ssion=true

Before the yellow card he was very effective. After, he was a different player and contributed very little. Let’s hope he learns quickly.
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb