General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, lakespfc, Chris_in_LA, Admin, General Mods

Sunderland drew with them today. I bet their fans are as sick as we are right now.
I feel Dopey saying this, but I am not sure what Elsa we can do ? Normally watching Pompey you smile like a Cheshire Cat, but sometimes KJ’s tactics make me feel like he must be living on Pluto or something. We have been Pooh for a while now, you would have to be a Mad Hatter to sit and watch Pompey and enjoy it at the moment. If things don’t change soon were are going to Flounder in this league and this season could Scar me for a long time.
Portchester PFC wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:27 pm
I feel Dopey saying this, but I am not sure what Elsa we can do ? Normally watching Pompey you smile like a Cheshire Cat, but sometimes KJ’s tactics make me feel like he must be living on Pluto or something. We have been Pooh for a while now, you would have to be a Mad Hatter to sit and watch Pompey and enjoy it at the moment. If things don’t change soon were are going to Flounder in this league and this season could Scar me for a long time.
LOL, you need to get out more mate :wink:
No Shot Sherlock wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:01 pm
Portchester PFC wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:27 pm
LOL, you need to get out more mate :wink:
Anything can happen when you are bored at work :rofl
How blue are you?

Being 8000 miles away, I don't go these days and h[…]

Jackett and Wolves...Deja Vu?!

1969 wow, I can understand why promotion this ye[…]

Mother.

Week 13 latest and result thread

HTH table P W D L F A GD Pts That's Rich 8 6 0 2[…]