Doncaster

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

PakefieldBlue
Alan Knight
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Doncaster

Post by PakefieldBlue »

Dinksy wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:53 pm There, how's that for a bit of positivity? Looking forward to Gilligham on Saturday which is now confirmed as going ahead.
That's impressive positivity! I agree that KJ needs to make some brave decisions if he is to save the season and his job - the main one being to drop his marquee signing and trust his first pre-season plan of Harrison. Maybe once confidence has returned to the team then he can tinker to find out how to get the best out of Marquis.
Weybridge
Interim Manager
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Weybridge »

Got to admit Harrison is one of the strongest aerial players I’ve seen at FP for a long time. Big leap, powerful headers, and making centre halves earn their money.

I think keeping the Gillingham game on is sensible, especially with a bit of momentum now. Plus having a possible four games in hand on some teams is a lot to catch up.

Feeling much better about things now.
"Look, we've all got something to contribute to this discussion. And I think what you should contribute from now on is silence."
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Selsey Bill »

Confidence is a huge thing - and that result should do us the world of good, especially as it was away against the team with the best home record in all four leagues this year. I can genuinely see us going on a march now. PUP.
OldSpice
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 32 times

Post by OldSpice »

Selsey Bill wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:40 am Confidence is a huge thing - and that result should do us the world of good, especially as it was away against the team with the best home record in all four leagues this year. I can genuinely see us going on a march now. PUP.
Yes, I can see that also. I was pleased to see the central defence pairing given another outing and I have a feeling we can get some understanding in the defence and get a few good results in the coming weeks.

PUP
PUP
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

Selsey Bill wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:40 am Confidence is a huge thing - and that result should do us the world of good, especially as it was away against the team with the best home record in all four leagues this year. I can genuinely see us going on a march now. PUP.
Just an aside, I was wondering why you had a Chelsea player as your avatar, but then realised that it's a former resident of this parish, and quite a popular one too, at the moment.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Selsey Bill »

Locky_McLockface wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:28 pm Just an aside, I was wondering why you had a Chelsea player as your avatar, but then realised that it's a former resident of this parish, and quite a popular one too, at the moment.
I love that photo :thumb