Jackett is here for the duration

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: Jackett is here for the duration

Post by Selsey Bill »

The atmosphere when they equalised was toxic yesterday, and equally so walking away from the ground. What is evident is that the Pompey fans are as divided as our nation is over Brexit. There were fans all around me yesterday shouting at each other in a very unpleasant way, and I understand somebody **** John Westwood. Sad.
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 53 times

Post by New Forester »

Before yesterday our results after 13 matches were W4 D5 L4. Last year after 13 matches Luton were W5 D4 L4. Just saying.
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Selsey Bill »

New Forester wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:13 pm Before yesterday our results after 13 matches were W4 D5 L4. Last year after 13 matches Luton were W5 D4 L4. Just saying.
I like that!!
Mr Dee
Billy The Boot Boy
Been liked: 8 times

Post by Mr Dee »

<dj.> wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:24 am This is completely irrelevant, but lightning frequently strikes the same place on multiple occasions. Whatever attracted the first strike is likely to attract further strikes. That's not to say we'll be promoted this season though!
And you're far more likely to be struck by lightening twice than win the euromillions jackpot