Get him out

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

portchesterblue
Billy The Boot Boy

Get him out

Post by portchesterblue »

Season goes from bad to worse, now 10th 4 points off 3rd place, with a game in hand on half the teams above us.
Just not good enough
rumourmonger
Billy The Boot Boy

Re: Get him out

Post by rumourmonger »

And when you consider that we chucked away 2 points against Coventry , 2 points against Oxford , 2 points against Bristol Rovers and a point against AFC Wimbledon , we could have a record of won 10 drawn 4 lost 3 , 34 points and be a point behind Ipswich in 3rd place with 2 games in hand over leaders Wycombe. I just hope those last minute goals don't come back to haunt us at the end of the season.
Everyone says David Beckham is not very intelligent. No-one says that Professor Stephen Hawking is a rubbish footballer!
richisbradders
Alan Knight
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richisbradders »

I still don’t like him, granted I’ve missed the last couple of games but I’ve seen some boring football since he joined.

I’m aware it’s a results industry but I’d rather see some nice football in league 1 than a load of dross in the championship to be honest.
Dinksy
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by Dinksy »

Yes, KJ clearly hasn't a clue winning four on the bounce. And the seven goals we have scored in the last two were really boring. I mean why can't we have some entertaining goals from our players? I blame their parents..........(ad nauseum)
uspompeyfan
Guy Whittingham

Post by uspompeyfan »

A couple of wins and an unbeaten streak and suddenly we are Worldbeaters - I think not. We have been lucky in some games to survive and been unlucky in others. The Cup game could have been very embarrassing and the 2-1 score line probably wasn't fair on Harrogate who had given us way too many problems.

The key thing is that everyone is allowed their opinion. We all support Pompey and want the club to do well. KJ isn't popular when we lose and if we do go on a successful run, will be cheered on by the end of the season - as fans, we are allowed to be fickle. That said, I still don't like the style of football from KJ.
Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Mr Dee
Billy The Boot Boy
Been liked: 8 times

Post by Mr Dee »

uspompeyfan wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:12 pm A couple of wins and an unbeaten streak and suddenly we are Worldbeaters - I think not. We have been lucky in some games to survive and been unlucky in others. The Cup game could have been very embarrassing and the 2-1 score line probably wasn't fair on Harrogate who had given us way too many problems.

The key thing is that everyone is allowed their opinion. We all support Pompey and want the club to do well. KJ isn't popular when we lose and if we do go on a successful run, will be cheered on by the end of the season - as fans, we are allowed to be fickle. That said, I still don't like the style of football from KJ.
Well it won't bother me one bit if Jackett proves me wrong . It has been pants until the last few games so let's hope this current run of form and more entertaining football continues .