Cameron McGeehan

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Pompey1984+1
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 176 times

Cameron McGeehan

Post by Pompey1984+1 »

Signed on loan till end of season.

Just what we needed in my opinion.
Berkshire Blue
Billy The Boot Boy
Been liked: 12 times

Re: Cameron McGeehan

Post by Berkshire Blue »

Completely agree. Hopefully he will run midfield and really get us playing. I wonder if we have an option to sign him permanently.

I well remember him breaking his leg at FP, as I am sure does the referee who, amazingly, booked him as he lay on the ground with a broken leg. Let's hope that his stay here this time will have a better outcome for him.
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

Berkshire Blue wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:17 pm I well remember him breaking his leg at FP, as I am sure does the referee who, amazingly, booked him as he lay on the ground with a broken leg.
Fair play, he was attempting to do the same thing to Michael Doyle. The main point is, have we forgiven him for it? I suspect so long as he runs around a lot, we probably will.

Edited to add that his grandmother lives in Portchester.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
BlueinPLtwenty
Guy Whittingham
Has liked: 218 times
Been liked: 111 times

Post by BlueinPLtwenty »

[quote=Locky_McLockface post_id=892876 time=1578401147 user_id=4]
[quote="Berkshire Blue" post_id=892873 time=1578399477 user_id=42043]
I well remember him breaking his leg at FP, as I am sure does the referee who, amazingly, booked him as he lay on the ground with a broken leg.
[/quote]

Fair play, he was attempting to do the same thing to Michael Doyle. The main point is, have we forgiven him for it? I suspect so long as he runs around a lot, we probably will.

We will not hold that against Him :lol:
You can take the man out of Pompey
But you can`t take Pompey out of the man
richisbradders
Alan Knight
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richisbradders »

Locky_McLockface wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:45 pm
Berkshire Blue wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:17 pm I well remember him breaking his leg at FP, as I am sure does the referee who, amazingly, booked him as he lay on the ground with a broken leg.

I would more hope that Cameron would of forgiven us fans than the other way home. Us lot were awful to him as he laid on the floor with a broken leg whilst we thought he was faking it.
Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Post by Portchester PFC »

richisbradders wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:42 pm
Locky_McLockface wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:45 pm

I would more hope that Cameron would of forgiven us fans than the other way home. Us lot were awful to him as he laid on the floor with a broken leg whilst we thought he was faking it.
Not necessarily, if I recall correctly, didn’t he gob at our medical staff or the paramedics ?

Not condoning the treatment he got but most people didn’t know he had broken his leg and thought he was faking injury, hence the abuse. If I remember rightly, when he went off on the stretcher the majority of the abuse stopped, what remained was due to the spitting incident.
Heaven's Light Our Guide
This Time Next Year
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 1 time

Post by This Time Next Year »

Locky_McLockface wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:45 pm ...Edited to add that his grandmother lives in Portchester.
Old person lives in Portchester shocker :shock: :D
Last edited by This Time Next Year on Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Post by Portchester PFC »

This Time Next Year wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:54 pm
Locky_McLockface wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:45 pm ...Edited to add that his grandmother lives in Portchester.
Old person lives in Porchester shocker :shock: :D
Oi, i resemble that remark :D
Heaven's Light Our Guide