EFL Trophy semi final.

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 138 times

Re: EFL Trophy semi final.

Post by Sam_Brown »

gosling wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:46 pm With Wembley having a two year registration requirement
What does this mean exactly? You need to have had your account for more than two years?
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
BlueinPLtwenty
Guy Whittingham
Has liked: 192 times
Been liked: 108 times

Post by BlueinPLtwenty »

If we get to the Final there will not be any issues about any Pompey Fan getting tickets
You can take the man out of Pompey
But you can`t take Pompey out of the man
gosling
Martin Kuhl
Has liked: 4 times

Post by gosling »

There was last year. Even though I have been going to Fratton Park for more years than I care to remember, Wembley required ticket applicants to be registered with the club for two years, which, as I had to reset my account, did not include me.
Thanks to you, BlueinPLtwenty, I was able to attend the final.
I would love to just order a final ticket, if we win tonight, but am unconvinced that I will be able to.
A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work.
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by New Forester »

gosling wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:32 am There was last year. Even though I have been going to Fratton Park for more years than I care to remember, Wembley required ticket applicants to be registered with the club for two years, which, as I had to reset my account, did not include me.
I would love to just order a final ticket, if we win tonight, but am unconvinced that I will be able to.
No problem. Loads on here would have a spare option to buy. Season ticket holders will be allocated several tickets.
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
gosling
Martin Kuhl
Has liked: 4 times

Post by gosling »

Many thanks. Hope to be there tonight but traffic may mean that I miss kick off
A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work.
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Selsey Bill »

If I recall correctly, season ticket holders were offered 5 tickets per season ticket last year. I suspect they will do something similar again this year, but maybe not as many? Don't forget there should be an allocation of around 40,000 tickets for each of the finalists, so there really should be plenty to go around?

However, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Exeter are a good side, better than half the teams in our league I would suggest. I can't see it being the formality that some of our fans are assuming it will be.
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by Sam_Brown »

gosling wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:32 am There was last year. Even though I have been going to Fratton Park for more years than I care to remember, Wembley required ticket applicants to be registered with the club for two years, which, as I had to reset my account, did not include me.
I've just searched my Client Reference Number and I've had e-mails with it going back to 2015 so I'm hoping I will be ok but have heard some frustrations around it in the past. SelseyBill helped me out last year for which I am still grateful. I'm hoping to be able to get the tickets off my own back this year 8)
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager

Post by Selsey Bill »

Sam_Brown wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:53 am
I've just searched my Client Reference Number and I've had e-mails with it going back to 2015 so I'm hoping I will be ok but have heard some frustrations around it in the past. SelseyBill helped me out last year for which I am still grateful. I'm hoping to be able to get the tickets off my own back this year 8)
I'll help you out again mate if need be and I can :thumb
PakefieldBlue
Alan Knight
Been liked: 13 times

Post by PakefieldBlue »

Selsey Bill wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:00 am However, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Exeter are a good side, better than half the teams in our league I would suggest. I can't see it being the formality that some of our fans are assuming it will be.
Totally agree - slightly concerned that we might have all got a little ahead of ourselves (including me!)
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager

Post by Selsey Bill »

Just seen the line up - certainly going for it!!
Bass, McCrorie, Raggett, Burgess, Seddon, Naylor, Close, Harness, McGeehan, Curtis, Harrison. WOW!
Weybridge
Interim Manager
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Weybridge »

Selsey Bill wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:53 pm Just seen the line up - certainly going for it!!
Bass, McCrorie, Raggett, Burgess, Seddon, Naylor, Close, Harness, McGeehan, Curtis, Harrison. WOW!
Yep, one game from Wembley, at home. No need to mess about, let’s just get the job done.
"Look, we've all got something to contribute to this discussion. And I think what you should contribute from now on is silence."
GreenBlue
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 365 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by GreenBlue »

Happy with that. Just got to perform now.
Weybridge
Interim Manager
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Weybridge »

Pitch is an ice rink. Not helped by Exeter flopping over every opportunity they get.
"Look, we've all got something to contribute to this discussion. And I think what you should contribute from now on is silence."
New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by New Forester »

Well that was no bother was it?
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
GreenBlue
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 365 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by GreenBlue »

Never a doubt :D