v Posh...

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

New Forester
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: v Posh...

Post by New Forester »

I suppose it takes our minds off tonight’s match. When my kids were born in the 60s us Dads were discouraged from being at the birth. I dropped my wife off when our first was due and went to work. Daughter was born in the afternoon and I first saw her after work. Different world now.
Avatar: Harry 'Brusher' Mills (19 March 1840 – 1 July 1905) was a hermit, resident in the New Forest in Hampshire, England, who made his living as a snake-catcher. He became a local celebrity and an attraction for visitors to the New Forest.No relation as far as I know :thumb
portchesterblue
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by portchesterblue »

Locky_McLockface wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:29 pm
eltorrro wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:15 pm Totally agree with you Locky...becoming a grandfather is equal in stature!

My beef was the fact he is a professional footballer and has a known season he is required to fulfill his contractual obligations...so, plan for these things!!

By the way, did the lady give birth, are congrats in order and if so, is all well? 8)
Pregnancies aren't always planned. Births aren't always predictable.
They are when it's only on a saturday night at 10.30, 3 pumps and thank you and good night :thumb
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

portchesterblue wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:24 pm
Locky_McLockface wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:29 pm
eltorrro wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:15 pm Totally agree with you Locky...becoming a grandfather is equal in stature!

My beef was the fact he is a professional footballer and has a known season he is required to fulfill his contractual obligations...so, plan for these things!!

By the way, did the lady give birth, are congrats in order and if so, is all well? 8)
Pregnancies aren't always planned. Births aren't always predictable.
They are when it's only on a saturday night at 10.30, 3 pumps and thank you and good night :thumb
Enough about your personal life, thank you.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour