Ticket options

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Ghengis Jones
Robbie Pethick

Re: Ticket options

Post by Ghengis Jones »

PakefieldBlue wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:12 am
<dj.> wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:52 am
Sam_Brown wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:00 pm
Dinksy wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:42 pm So not only will fans not be there but only a few will be priveleged to see the games at all.
What a yawn.
I imagine anyone who wants to watch the game will be able to. It's just about if they want to pay for it or not. I can't think of many cases people won't be able to watch it if they really want to.
Maybe you can help us out then Sam. We really want to watch the matches but don't have Sky. Mrs J is shielded so can't go out and even if she could, the pubs are closed. Looks to me like we can't watch it. In different circumstances, of course, we'd have watched them at FP, the Kassam and then Wembley (hopefully!). Any suggestions?
I don't have Sky but will get a 1 month Now TV Sky Sports pass for £25. That is cheaper than the tickets for the three games so surely is manageable for most fans.
I'm, pleased that you've confirmed we shall be taking part in three matches. :thumb
PakefieldBlue
Alan Knight
Been liked: 13 times

Post by PakefieldBlue »

Ghengis Jones wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:55 am
PakefieldBlue wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:12 am
Dinksy wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:42 pm So not only will fans not be there but only a few will be priveleged to see the games at all.
What a yawn.
I imagine anyone who wants to watch the game will be able to. It's just about if they want to pay for it or not. I can't think of many cases people won't be able to watch it if they really want to.
Maybe you can help us out then Sam. We really want to watch the matches but don't have Sky. Mrs J is shielded so can't go out and even if she could, the pubs are closed. Looks to me like we can't watch it. In different circumstances, of course, we'd have watched them at FP, the Kassam and then Wembley (hopefully!). Any suggestions?
I don't have Sky but will get a 1 month Now TV Sky Sports pass for £25. That is cheaper than the tickets for the three games so surely is manageable for most fans.
I'm, pleased that you've confirmed we shall be taking part in three matches. :thumb
Our play off hoodoo has to end sometime surely?
Dinksy
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by Dinksy »

GreenBlue wrote:Then, very shortly afterwards world sport stopped. (except marble racing which was actually fun to watch).
Now THAT I'd pay to watch!
GreenBlue
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 378 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by GreenBlue »

Dinksy wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:14 pm
GreenBlue wrote:Then, very shortly afterwards world sport stopped. (except marble racing which was actually fun to watch).
Now THAT I'd pay to watch!
No need to pay...

:lol:
Dinksy
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by Dinksy »

Thanks GB. A new world has opened up for me!

No refs.
No VAR
No overpaid players
No boring tactics.
BUT
excitement
pace
committed competitors (well...)
good commentary

I think I have changed my religion.
GreenBlue
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 378 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by GreenBlue »

Dinksy wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:13 pm Thanks GB. A new world has opened up for me!

No refs.
No VAR
No overpaid players
No boring tactics.
BUT
excitement
pace
committed competitors (well...)
good commentary

I think I have changed my religion.
:lol: :lol: :smt006
<dj.>
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by <dj.> »

Sam_Brown wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:05 am
What a yawn.
It's £9.99 for a Sky Sports day pass on Now TV.

https://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports
Thanks Sam. I knew nothing of this. That's what we'll do (or maybe the month's pass for £25 depending on how optimistic we're feeling by then!).