General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, lakespfc, Chris_in_LA, Admin, General Mods

By BlueinPLtwenty
Taken Evans` number 26
By Berkshire Blue
Half time 2 - 1 up with well taken goals from Harness and Marquis. A good game to watch and we are playing well against a decent team.

Let's hope that this continues!
By PakefieldBlue
Commentary is working on mine. Really good half, nice to see the ball on the ground more than in the air, good link up between midfield and attack.
By New Forester
Radio Solent on digital or Freeview works well for me. Just been watching the Giro. Not sure how much more tension I can cope with.
By Pompey Penguin
Sunderland 10 shots, 1 on target. I think they must have stolen our tactics book.

Seriously, that result must be a massive confidence boost for players, management and fans.
By FatBlueAde
Great result, and at this stage cannot really say "a must win" but certainly sets the stage. Almost hate myself drifting back into semi-optimism but...........
By streetrifle
Big plusses for me out of this great win = perhaps at long last Jackett knows his best team, Marquis is scoring the goals that, from his previous record in this league, we know he is capable of, and that might be connected to the 442 system, with Harness alongside him, that Jackett has settled on at last. A settled defence with a great partnership of Whatmough and Raggett.
The acid test next week can we reproduce it all at home.
By Dinksy
Such a shame about the injury to Jacobs. If it's the knee, he could be out for some time.
By BlueinPLtwenty
What a difference a week makes!
By Jack_Tinn
impressive win and impressive couple of away games. 6pts when four seemed to be a dream after Doncaster. 15 pts now from 18.....

if they can win at Sunderland like that then they can win anywhere in the league.

Marquis has three goals in two games playing with a strike partner.......pity it took this long to work it out... now keep it going and get a home win on Tuesday
The Word Association Thread, ill start

Tax

Oxford Game

Louis Dennis?

Hamilton the greatest driver ever?

...I do have a problem with Hamilton's selected […]

Fans back at Fratton Park?

Incidentally the next home match is 5 December […]