Draws

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Keeprblue
Paul Merson

Draws

Post by Keeprblue »

unbelievable, all the top 6 teams drew today.
Very helpful :D
Laughing for exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.
Pompey Penguin
Billy The Boot Boy

Re: Draws

Post by Pompey Penguin »

Keeprblue wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:17 pm unbelievable, all the top 6 teams drew today.
Whatever happens this season, you have got to say that results elsewhere have regularly gone our way so far.
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by Sam_Brown »

Pompey Penguin wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:36 pm
Keeprblue wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:17 pm unbelievable, all the top 6 teams drew today.
Whatever happens this season, you have got to say that results elsewhere have regularly gone our way so far.
I've been thinking this myself recently. We've had an absolutely crap time of it recently but no one team has managed to go the season without losing form at some point. I still think we can get automatic promotion and I don't feel anyone above us is going to go on some massively streak of wins lasting the rest of the season. It's going to be tough and I think we'd all be happy with the playoffs at this point but I still feel the league is there for the taking IF we get a decent run together and can just get some consistency going for the remainder of the season. Our run in over the last month or so is fairly good on paper so still feel it's ours to lose.
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
rumourmonger
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by rumourmonger »

And a run of 8 games on the bounce now against teams in the lower reaches of the table. If we know one thing from this season , it's if you can string a few results together you can shoot up the table in no time at all.
Everyone says David Beckham is not very intelligent. No-one says that Professor Stephen Hawking is a rubbish footballer!