Pompey Ticket Exchange

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 69 times

Pompey Ticket Exchange

Post by Selsey Bill »

Can't make tomorrow night's game as my sons and I are away for the weekend in Norwich (will watch the game in a pub though). When I read earlier that the game had sold out I went to put our seats on the Ticket Exchange only to discover that they don't have this service set up this season. Shame, as somebody who wanted tickets but missed out could have bought them but, as importantly, the proceeds of that service would have gone to our academy. Missed opportunity. In any case, Pompey fans have to be some of the best in the land - selling out on a rearranged Friday night fixture to a televised match with all that is going on in the economy and on the roads is commendable. :thumb
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 145 times

Re: Pompey Ticket Exchange

Post by Pompey55 »

I haven’t used it but I’ve just check on both my ticket site and my granddaughters and in the profile picture there is a red dot going to the menu it shows we have one ticket we can manage following through it gives an option to sell on the ticket exchange, obviously not going any further as we are still going
Don’t know if that helps
Edit
I’m wrong the ticket I can sell is my cup one not that that’s going to sell out
It would not allow me to manage my season ticket only ones purchased separately
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager

Post by Selsey Bill »

Pompey55 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:15 pm I haven’t used it but I’ve just check on both my ticket site and my granddaughters and in the profile picture there is a red dot going to the menu it shows we have one ticket we can manage following through it gives an option to sell on the ticket exchange, obviously not going any further as we are still going
Don’t know if that helps
Edit
I’m wrong the ticket I can sell is my cup one not that that’s going to sell out
It would not allow me to manage my season ticket only ones purchased separately
I tried to do put my tickets up earlier but it kept hanging so I rang the ticket office as I have used this service successfully before. The lady who picked up my call told me that it isn't set up this season. When I asked her why, her answer was these things take time to set up - ffs!
Pompey55
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 145 times

Post by Pompey55 »

Club have finally announced a ticket exchange system for season ticket holders starting with the MK Dons match
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager

Post by Selsey Bill »

Pompey55 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:32 pm Club have finally announced a ticket exchange system for season ticket holders starting with the MK Dons match
Thanks for the update P55. I'll be at that game so will not require the service, but good to know it is now available. Should have been from the start of the season though.