Predictive Text

Put all your funnies here.

Moderators: Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Hamburg Skate
Paul Merson

Predictive Text

Post by Hamburg Skate »

TEXTING

Hi Bob, This is Alan next door. I’m sorry buddy, but I have a confession to make to you. I've been riddled with guilt these past few months and have been trying to pluck up the courage to tell you to your face, but I am at least now telling in text as I can’t live with myself a moment longer without you knowing.
The truth is, I have been sharing your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, probably more than you, particularly in the mornings after you've left for work. I haven’t been getting it at home recently, but that's no excuse I know.The temptation was just too much....I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies and forgive me.
I promise that it won't happen again.
Regards, Alan.

THE ACTIONS
Bob, feeling anguished and betrayed, immediately went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun and, without a word, shot his wife, killing her instantly.
He returned to the lounge where he poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. He took out his phone to respond to the neighbour's text and saw he had another message:-

THE REPLY
Hi Bob,
This is Alan next door again. Sorry about the slight typo on my last text, I expect you worked it out anyway, but as I’m sure you noticed, my predictive text changed ‘WiFi’ To ‘Wife’..
Technology hey?!? Hope you saw the funny side of that.
Regards, Alan.
Brexit....Voted for it...Sorry i was wrong.