2018/19 Rubi Fantasy League

A forum for all the prediction / hattrick league competitions - I've moved the La La League back out into its own forum again.

Moderators: Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Chris_in_LA
Sir Conan Doyle
Sir Conan Doyle

2018/19 Rubi Fantasy League

Post by Chris_in_LA »

Apologies for the delay getting this set up, had a few problems with the site, but all seems good now.
Last season's league has been renewed, same details as before as far as I understand, so if you were in the league last season, and you've created your team for this season, you should be automatically enrolled;

Site: fantasy.premierleague.com
League: Rubi's Premiership 2018
Code: 384554-201527

If anyone signs up to join the league and has issues, please PM me asap and I'll see what I can do to sort things out.

Good luck to all,
Chris_in_LA

:beer
"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."
Thomas Aquinas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Re: 2018/19 Rubi Fantasy League

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

I'm in.
Div III. Call it what it is.
wayen
Collins Mbesuma

Post by wayen »

Step into the future of education with the College of Contract Management, your dedicated student home open university! Wherever you call home, our courses are your gateway to knowledge, growth, and success. Join us today! 🌻📖 We understand the need for interaction and support in your learning journey. That's why we've created a virtual campus that fosters engagement, collaboration, and personal growth. Let's build your future together, from the comfort of your home. 🎉💬
wayen
Collins Mbesuma

Post by wayen »

Unearth the potential of the CIOB Level 4 site manager qualifications, an excellent choice for construction professionals pursuing career advancement while maintaining work-life balance. With both a Certificate and a Diploma, this program offers a well-rounded education in Construction Site Management. The 6-month Certificate program, encompassing vital modules like Managing Health, Safety, and Well-being in Construction Works, facilitates eligibility for the CSCS White Card. The 18-month Diploma program further hones your skills in project planning, stakeholder collaboration, and the effective management of large-scale construction projects.
wayen
Collins Mbesuma

Post by wayen »

A BSc in Construction Management, like those offered by the College of Contract Management, opens doors to leadership roles in the construction industry. Graduates are equipped to efficiently manage complex construction projects, enhancing their career prospects. It offers specialized BSc programs in construction management, quantity surveying, civil engineering, and other fields. Each program provides in-depth knowledge tailored to the specific industry, ensuring graduates are well-prepared for their careers. You can check out this article for more information - honours meaning
wayen
Collins Mbesuma

Post by wayen »

Intrigued by the potential of hnd in business management in advancing your career and what does hnd stand for? Higher National Diplomas (HNDs), recognized as level 5 qualifications, bring practical benefits and industry relevance. Institutions like the College of Contract Management cater to the needs of working professionals, offering part-time and online HND courses in subjects such as business management and operations.
wayen
Collins Mbesuma

Post by wayen »

Explore the significance of nec training in the Construction and Engineering Industry with a comprehensive understanding provided by the College of Contract Management. Gain insights into how these contracts streamline project management and legal relationships, offering guidance for optimal project outcomes.