2 further arrests in connection with Tia Sharp murder

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Lost in Transportation
Guy Whittingham

Re: 2 further arrests in connection with Tia Sharp murder

Post by Lost in Transportation »

上海 Blue wrote:
Lost in Kate's Tinsel wrote:
Harry Harris Left Hook wrote:Hillbillies. Legal does not come into it.
Having kids young is not a crime in itself was my point. Their lifestyles are a separate point which I concede.
For the record Grandmother gave birth at 14 and her daughter 19 ...
Ages 46 and 30...
Watching wheels spin and dust settle.
Bangkok blue
Kev the Kitman

Post by Bangkok blue »

上海 Blue wrote:
Harry Harris Left Hook wrote:Hillbillies. Legal does not come into it.
Having kids young is not a crime in itself was my point. Their lifestyles are a separate point which I concede.
For the record Grandmother gave birth at 14 and her daughter 19 ...
Ages 46 and 30...
Sorry 16 and 18! Mathis never my strong point, hence why I became an accountant!
HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife
Guy Whittingham

Post by HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife »

~blue~ wrote:
Wimbledon Blue wrote:Where is the Father also?
The family dynamic sounds really bizzare, a 46 year old Grandmother with a 37 year old Boyfriend?
Yes, strange family. This according to the Telegraph:

Mr Hazell, who previously dated Tia's mother Natalie Sharp, 30, and has served two jail sentences for supplying crack cocaine and the possession of a machete, said: "My previous has got nothing to do with it. Everyone's got a shady past."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... azell.html
Still a heavy crack user going by the state of his face.
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

上海 Blue wrote:still an awful thing to happen to any 12 year old, you can only imagine what she went through before she died.
My fear, given that he has been partner of both grandmother and mother, is that he was trying to complete the hat-trick. I hope I'm wrong. I also hope no-one finds my euphemism distasteful.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife
Guy Whittingham

Post by HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife »

the_lock_man wrote:
上海 Blue wrote:still an awful thing to happen to any 12 year old, you can only imagine what she went through before she died.
My fear, given that he has been partner of both grandmother and mother, is that he was trying to complete the hat-trick. I hope I'm wrong. I also hope no-one finds my euphemism distasteful.
A horrific thought tightly repressed at the back of most people's minds, I think.

She may have caught him stealing money, uncovered his stash, interrupted him while his brain was fried...
Far Post Brisley
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Far Post Brisley »

I am struggling to tie up some of the details...

Who is the child of the Grandma? the mum or the dad?

The Grandma's boyfriend used to go out with the mum, the dad now visits the memorial site with his dad, the mum visits the memorial site with a different bloke. The estate is, apparently, a police no go area unless a specific crime is reported.
Cocaine use, unemployment, petty crime, armed assault, robbery with violence and sexual abuse all very near to home.

The alarm bells must have been ringing as soon as this child was born 12 years ago and every child in the estate! If this was a Gypsy/Traveller community the Press would be having a field day.
"Oh, well, that's the end of this suit!"
Weybridge
Interim Manager
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Weybridge »

NoonahUK wrote:I am struggling to tie up some of the details...

The Grandma's boyfriend used to go out with the mum, the dad now visits the memorial site with his dad, the mum visits the memorial site with a different bloke. The estate is, apparently, a police no go area unless a specific crime is reported.
Cocaine use, unemployment, petty crime, armed assault, robbery with violence and sexual abuse all very near to home.

The alarm bells must have been ringing as soon as this child was born 12 years ago and every child in the estate! If this was a Gypsy/Traveller community the Press would be having a field day.
No wonder the police kept going back to the house to search. Didn't they find her on the fourth attempt?
"Look, we've all got something to contribute to this discussion. And I think what you should contribute from now on is silence."
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

NoonahUK wrote:I am struggling to tie up some of the details...

Me too - and the more I read about these people and their kind, the more I'm turning into a Daily Mail reader. And I don't like that. For example, would it be harsh to suggest that they're all sterilised...? Yes, I thought so.