How are my old friends ?

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Macedonian_pompey
Billy The Boot Boy

How are my old friends ?

Post by Macedonian_pompey »

I know i haven't post here for ages, but here i am, and i wil always be...no matter what happenes, with our club, i'll proudly said that i have spent some decent years with Pompey and with you on this board and i didn't said even thank you for all this years. God bless you, and i really hope that Pompey wil arise yet again from the bottom....

Can someone explain me the situation in what WE are now?

And no matter what and when...PUP
"You can break many things, but you can't break our spirit"-Avram Grant POMPEY LEGEND

You dont have to be mad to support pompey......but it helps
miltoninLA
Kev the Kitman

Re: How are my old friends ?

Post by miltoninLA »

In short my friend, the epic battle for the heart and soul of Pompey is about to be fought in the High Courts of England, opposite the Wig and Pen in The Strand.
Our beloved poster Old Spice along with his army of pledgers ably assisted by BlueBalloo2000 and his world famous blogs will fight the evil Chanrai and the Dark Lord Harris.

Victory will mean the club will be owned by the fans and will once again be a great place to go on a Saturday afternoon.

In the meantime we've got some good kids and some tired old men who are trying.
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking.
Macedonian_pompey
Billy The Boot Boy

miltoninLA wrote:In short my friend, the epic battle for the heart and soul of Pompey is about to be fought in the High Courts of England, opposite the Wig and Pen in The Strand.
Our beloved poster Old Spice along with his army of pledgers ably assisted by BlueBalloo2000 and his world famous blogs will fight the evil Chanrai and the Dark Lord Harris.

Victory will mean the club will be owned by the fans and will once again be a great place to go on a Saturday afternoon.

And when we wil go on the court?
"You can break many things, but you can't break our spirit"-Avram Grant POMPEY LEGEND

Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

Macedonian_pompey wrote:
miltoninLA wrote:In short my friend, the epic battle for the heart and soul of Pompey is about to be fought in the High Courts of England, opposite the Wig and Pen in The Strand.

And when we wil go on the court?
Date has yet to be fixed.

How's you doing, Maccy P?
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
pomp 'n circumstance
Kev the Kitman

Post by pomp 'n circumstance »

Good to hear from you, M_P.....last time we heard from you you were taking exams, drinking too much and had a girl friend. By now you've probably had several girlfriends and hope your education is going well. We appreciate your support - it's difficult to see the end of this nightmare and difficult to see the immediate answers. We seem immune to the results since we only have 3 players on the books of the club and all the rest are Loans and frankly most of then are a disgrace to the club badge.

Keep the faith - we'll be back in the big time eventually. And allegedly, we'll own the club - only time will tell if that proves the right path, but we live in hope....
Macedonian_pompey
Billy The Boot Boy

I'm very good nowadays, i stil taking the exams im a couple of exams away from graduation, but it wil have to wait for a wee bit (for a couple of months more) because at the summer i wil go at USA and i wil work there for a 5 months (and all the rest things what i wil do at US ;) ), and when i'll be back hopefully i wil finish my school and get job as soon as i can....For the girls you're right i've had it plenty of it ;)....
I don't know why but i have some positive feeling about Pompey, i think we wil arise yet again....