Havant A Clue...

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Farmers Boy
Kev the Kitman

Havant A Clue...

Post by Farmers Boy »

Is it just me, or is the new road layout/signage at the Farlington end of Havant Rd an absolute shambles?
have done the journey several times (on foot) before...and whilst during construction it was a dangerous dog's dinner where, if one were to follow the signs one would walk straight onto the motorway...at least it could be tolerated in the knowledge that at some point a clear, safe and convenient future awaited.
Wrong. At approx 1.30 on Thursday morning I emerged from the road that passes the Coastal park and Recycling facility to be met by ...............according to the signs...Bedhampton, Petersfield and Drayton are to be found on the same slip road that will be closed until October 14th and can be located as the 3rd exit on the roundabout which turns out to be a triangular piece of land with only 2 exits.
I am not a driver...maybe to you drivers it all makes perfect sense...to this tired traveller on foot it was almost all too much.
Don't Mistake Kindness For Weakness.
Farmers Boy
Kev the Kitman

Re: Havant A Clue...

Post by Farmers Boy »

Still there by the way...if you see a guy with a guitar weeping quietly (the guy, not the guitar)...give us a lift will ya?
Don't Mistake Kindness For Weakness.