Will Sir Cliff talk?

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife
Guy Whittingham

Re: Will Sir Cliff talk?

Post by HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife »

dickinson wrote:
Ziggy Sawdust wrote:
Pompey Junglist wrote:A friend of mine whose spouse works for MI5 told me years ago that Dando was assassinated by the British Government - because she was going to blow the lid off all this.
So the spouse told his or her spouse who told you and now you're telling us...? He or she should be sacked!

Either that or it's complete nonsense. Whatever, it ain't great!
Sorry one more, so Ziggy all whistleblowers should be sacked eh. Crimes should not be revealed whatever the method?
Junglist nearly always talks with sense, bit harsh there IMO Ziggy.

You're normally a much nicer person than you seem to be at the moment Ziggy. We all have bad days I suppose. Tomorrow is another day.
I've done a fair stint inside 'Big Brother' and I am pretty confident that is a load of tosh, Dickinson. It's up (or should that be "down") there with MI6 offing Diana for dating a Muslim.

Applying Occam's Razor to such theories usually sees them hitting the bottom of the bin first.
dickinson
Gary O'Neil

Post by dickinson »

It's a view I suppose Happyhour.

Given your introduction of Occams Razor, what is your assumption? Simplistic eliminations only accepted Dr Watson!

You wrote ' It's up (or should that be "down") there with MI6 offing Diana for dating a Muslim.'

Who said that? Where did that come from?

You seem to know a bit about the subject HappyHour if judging by your providing info on Elm Guest House in an earlier posting.

I'd be interested in your views on the subject, but not tonight as I'm knackered and I'm off to bed.
To accept ones ignorance is a great step towards an education - Abraham Lincoln
LiT other account
Gary O'Neil

Post by LiT other account »

Dando was professionally bumped but remains a mystery as to the motivation. What credible hypotheses are there?
Chiswick Blue
Kev the Kitman

Post by Chiswick Blue »

I've heard the Cliff is banged to rights, apparently the Police have had audio surveillance on him for some time, an insider told me 'He's Wired For Sound'.
"If you would take the pains but to examine the wars of Pompey the Great, you shall find, I warrant you, that there is no tiddle-taddle nor pibble-pabble in Pompey's camp." - Henry V - Act 4, scene 1
dickinson
Gary O'Neil

Post by dickinson »

dickinson wrote:There have been some very brave people who have worked hard to uncover the 'animals' who have abused innocent children, and the mentally and physically disabled. i was close to tears upon reading about some of the testimonies of abuse these children in particular have had to endure. Many abused children have gone missing presumed dead. One child's remains were found and dug up near to where I live. He was last seen at Elm House. I saw a picture of him in life, I think aged 8, he was from india. What a miserable,frightening and horrific life this young lad must have had. It affected me when I thought of the events surrounding this child's life by imagining, in a vicarious way, an adult abusing my own grandchildren for their own personal pleasure,with me completely helpless. It is important that in death the victims are supported,spoken up for and not forgotten. These 'animals'-abusers do not want these wounds opened and will try very hard to persuade people from talking about it.
I am aware that this thread should have slipped down the list of the threads for new one's to take its place. However, in response to the comments/emoticon i received from a couple of you ref Adam Johnson, and given that I do not wish to get involved in a pathetic and childish tit for tat of abuse on this site, my response is to highlight the fact the the comments I made about a lad on the 24th Feb have indeed also found favour with the Met Police who have reopened the investigation. See link dated 3rd March.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31717179

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... hiles.html

Have some trust in the Establishment, that's fine but don't be supine to it.

Now I hope this thread can safely drift down along with other threads.
To accept ones ignorance is a great step towards an education - Abraham Lincoln