Who gave me a load of free kit a few years back?

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 138 times

Who gave me a load of free kit a few years back?

Post by Sam_Brown »

The football top topic made me remember a while back someone was emptying their drawers and offered to send out a load of old kit to anyone who wanted it.

They sent me one of the old Gold TY Away tops from early 2000s and one of the Jako Training tops which still gets weekly use to this day! I'm just curious if they are still on here or not?!

As an aside I got FA Cup Final tickets for 2008 from someone on here for the Club Wembley section? Who was that? Also got tickets for (I think) the Semi Final in 2010 from somone who lives near Ampthill \ Bedford way and I picked them up in person. Love to know who they were as well?

Not to forget Selsey Bill who helped me get tickets to the final last year! Still appreciate the kind work there sir :)
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
Selsey Bill
Interim Manager
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: Who gave me a load of free kit a few years back?

Post by Selsey Bill »

Sam_Brown wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:56 pm Not to forget Selsey Bill who helped me get tickets to the final last year! Still appreciate the kind work there sir :)
You are more than welcome mate! Helped El Torro get a ticket for this year's final too, but will we ever get to see it???
Pompey Penguin
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey Penguin »

I think I supplied you with a ticket for one of the games at Wembley, but it would have been 2010 as that was the year I got tickets for my father who then decided he was not fit enough to attend.
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by Sam_Brown »

Pompey Penguin wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 pm I think I supplied you with a ticket for one of the games at Wembley, but it would have been 2010 as that was the year I got tickets for my father who then decided he was not fit enough to attend.
Do you \ did you live near Ampthill \ Bedford sort of way as I grabbed them in person :)
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
Pompey Penguin
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey Penguin »

Sam_Brown wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:49 pm
Pompey Penguin wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 pm I think I supplied you with a ticket for one of the games at Wembley, but it would have been 2010 as that was the year I got tickets for my father who then decided he was not fit enough to attend.
Do you \ did you live near Ampthill \ Bedford sort of way as I grabbed them in person :)
Yes. I remember you (or someone else!) came with a friend.