West Ham

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

portchesterblue
Billy The Boot Boy

West Ham

Post by portchesterblue »

bit confused, west ham have confirmed that just before their game last night 3 people who were in the stadium with the rest of ghe team tested positive. 2 players and ghe manager, who them left to self isolate, but....
The game went ahead??? Surely the rest of the team that were there should be isolating for 14 days, and now surely the opposition and refs will too??
Test and trace anyone??
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Re: West Ham

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

Nah its all good....West Ham obviously haven't trained together as a team for more than 15 minutes since the days of Trevor Brooking
Div III. Call it what it is.
Locky_McLockface
Guy Whittingham

Post by Locky_McLockface »

portchesterblue wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:29 am bit confused, west ham have confirmed that just before their game last night 3 people who were in the stadium with the rest of ghe team tested positive. 2 players and ghe manager, who them left to self isolate, but....
The game went ahead??? Surely the rest of the team that were there should be isolating for 14 days, and now surely the opposition and refs will too??
Test and trace anyone??
EFL Guidelines reckon that the risk of transmission during an outdoor game is minimal. The Hull players and the match officials did not spend a significant amount of time in the same part of the stadium as the WHU players and staff. Therefore, it was deemed acceptable to play the match.

However, if any of the Hull players or match officials test positive in the near future, I think questions will need to be answered.
I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour
portchesterblue
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by portchesterblue »

If thats the case locky, hiw cone Leyton orient had to forfeit their game because they had 2 covid cases??
Different rules depending on the size if the club??
uspompeyfan
Guy Whittingham

Post by uspompeyfan »

If Wet Spam opponents spent 90 minutes in their own goal they still wouldn't come into contact with the players :twisted: :D
Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.