Owners back at Fratton Park

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

berrypaul3@sky.com
Collins Mbesuma
Been liked: 2 times

Owners back at Fratton Park

Post by berrypaul3@sky.com »

Just wanted to say that as an ex share holder I look at Portsmouth Football Club and I think we should be very proud and excited about where we are right now. The owners have, in my view, been fantastic for our club and we are lucky to have such committed people running the show. The park is looking fantastic yet discussion continue behind the scenes about continued development of the North stand and the training ground while on the pitch they have invested heavily in the team over the transfer window. We can’t take anything for granted but things are genuinely looking positive right now and I hope we are promoted as champions.

Looking back upon the awful plane banner stunt I cringed at the short-sightedness but now I hope everyone sees what the owners are really doing for us. For me I think the Eisner’s deserve a chant or two to show our appreciation. Play Up Pompey!
Sam_Brown
Kev the Kitman
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 151 times

Re: Owners back at Fratton Park

Post by Sam_Brown »

Yeah wasn’t it later discovered it was just one guy sat in his mums basement? Very embarrassed to be a Pompey fan and be linked to that ****** plane stunt. Were better than that.
Coeli lux nostra ductrix
pompeygunner
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by pompeygunner »

berrypaul3@sky.com wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:57 pm Just wanted to say that as an ex share holder I look at Portsmouth Football Club and I think we should be very proud and excited about where we are right now. The owners have, in my view, been fantastic for our club and we are lucky to have such committed people running the show. The park is looking fantastic yet discussion continue behind the scenes about continued development of the North stand and the training ground while on the pitch they have invested heavily in the team over the transfer window. We can’t take anything for granted but things are genuinely looking positive right now and I hope we are promoted as champions.

Looking back upon the awful plane banner stunt I cringed at the short-sightedness but now I hope everyone sees what the owners are really doing for us. For me I think the Eisner’s deserve a chant or two to show our appreciation. Play Up Pompey!
Morning Eric. :D :thumb
NSRailings
Alan Knight
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by NSRailings »

pompeygunner wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:04 am
berrypaul3@sky.com wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:57 pm Just wanted to say that as an ex share holder I look at Portsmouth Football Club and I think we should be very proud and excited about where we are right now. The owners have, in my view, been fantastic for our club and we are lucky to have such committed people running the show. The park is looking fantastic yet discussion continue behind the scenes about continued development of the North stand and the training ground while on the pitch they have invested heavily in the team over the transfer window. We can’t take anything for granted but things are genuinely looking positive right now and I hope we are promoted as champions.

Morning Eric. :D :thumb
:lol:
Super Matt Macey in goal...
BlueinPLtwenty
Guy Whittingham
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 111 times

Post by BlueinPLtwenty »

The trouble is: too many People are very good at spending other People`s money without looking at the bigger picture!
You can take the man out of Pompey
But you can`t take Pompey out of the man