Will Sir Cliff talk?

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

pomp 'n circumstance
Kev the Kitman

Re: Will Sir Cliff talk?

Post by pomp 'n circumstance »

The subject matter may be contentious and you may not agree with the airing of this topic, but we should all defend the right of Dickinson to debate it on this Forum - as someone pointed out, this is a General Chat Forum and it's every poster's choice to decide whether or not they choose to contribute or not. The strength of this forum is the fact that so many differing subjects are debated and there are no taboo agendas. Keep up the good work Dickinson......
Pompey Dave
Alan Knight

Post by Pompey Dave »

The following wiki page gives a summary of some of the allegations:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_ ... se_scandal

Not an academically viable source I know but interesting background reading to prompt further research.
Ahh Frazzles, the king of snack foods...
dickinson
Gary O'Neil

Post by dickinson »

pomp 'n circumstance wrote:The subject matter may be contentious and you may not agree with the airing of this topic, but we should all defend the right of Dickinson to debate it on this Forum - as someone pointed out, this is a General Chat Forum and it's every poster's choice to decide whether or not they choose to contribute or not. The strength of this forum is the fact that so many differing subjects are debated and there are no taboo agendas. Keep up the good work Dickinson......
Goodness Pomp, I'm overwhelmed. Thank You.
To accept ones ignorance is a great step towards an education - Abraham Lincoln
dickinson
Gary O'Neil

Post by dickinson »

pompeygunner wrote:Strange one with CR. Seen some interesting theories but the one that stoodout for me goes like this. CF was very big pals with Jill Dando who was about to go public about Elm Guest House, she investigated it herself apparently via Crimewatch. She gets gunned down on her doorstep. Maybe she imparted to CR all she knew, maybe CR being implicated(possibly falsely) is the establishments way of telling him to STFU or else.
Barry George was tried & convicted but later freed, miscarriage of justice. A witness who briefly saw someone legging it away from Dando's told the police it looked nothing like George. Testimony ignored.
Could CR emigrating to Barbados (no extradition treaty) be seen as his way of trying to keep a low profile & away from the establishment.

Ref Dickinson's post regarding Rantzen. I'd be amazed if there's dirt on her, the person who started Childline!! What you have to remember is she's Jewish & certain elements of the press & society are anti semetic & will go to great lengths to besmirch anything good done by a Jew.
Pompey gunner, you're clearly on the ball, I am happy to fill in a few possible holes. I ceased to be an admirer of Esther Rantzen when she publicly admitted that she knew about Jimmy Savile and did nothing, this was even the case when she was heading the organisation we know as Childline, she should have been at the forefront at bringing Savile to face justice. There are lots of rumours and allegations about Esther R but many of which I am sceptical.

I believe an extradition order was put in place in 1966, however it would be difficult to expedite, with lawyers stalling tactics, important friends, it could take years.

Dando being a close friend of Princess Diana is the most intriguing. Dando knew a huge amount about the royal household. IMO when the world thought Diana's proposed announcement before her untimely death was the birth of Dodi's child. I think her announcement was going to be concerning the goings on in the royal household. I believe Dando knew what had been relayed via her friend Diana and was so angry at her death that she was about to open the floodgates.-IMO.
I believe Elm House guest house was on her agenda also.

I see Charles Lynton's name is on the guest list-Miranda! Blair's knickname was Miranda at Public School,Fettes. By all accounts Cliff's name is Kitty! I need a bit more evidence on this.

Interesting that Dando's fiancee, the (supposedly) only person who knew Dando was returning to her own house the morning of her death was soon made into the Royal Gynaecologist.

It is also interesting to note that Cliff was interviewed by the police on many occasions concerning Jill Dando's death.

Barry George had learning difficulties and a friend of Jimmy Saviles. I think it is widely accepted that he was set up nowadays. Purportedly once found roaming in the grounds of Buck House.
Last edited by dickinson on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife
Guy Whittingham

Post by HappyHour@TheBreweryOfLife »

Pompey Dave wrote:The following wiki page gives a summary of some of the allegations:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_ ... se_scandal

Not an academically viable source I know but interesting background reading to prompt further research.
The trick is to scroll down to the sources....
The Cincinnati Kid
Guy Whittingham
Been liked: 17 times

Post by The Cincinnati Kid »

tbh I'm a bit in the dark about these stories but sometimes these sort of scandals seem to take on a life of their own.
From my perspective, I find it a tad hard to believe that if you were the sort of person that was into Saville type behavior...that you would carry this sort of behavior out in collusion with other famous peeps. I mean really....how does that conversation start at the golf club eh?
To me it would seem to be an enormous secret one would keep to ones self.
I also recall an American trial whereby seemingly half a town were brought to trial for some sort of Satanic abuse of kids....can't recall if there were any convictions....but boatloads of peeps put on trial, reputations in ruins...kids and parents lining up to testify....and it all turns out to be a pile of bull.
Avoid the conspire theories and await the actual evidence methinks
Div III. Call it what it is.
pompeygunner
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by pompeygunner »

The Cincinnati Kid wrote:tbh I'm a bit in the dark about these stories but sometimes these sort of scandals seem to take on a life of their own.
From my perspective, I find it a tad hard to believe that if you were the sort of person that was into Saville type behavior...that you would carry this sort of behavior out in collusion with other famous peeps. I mean really....how does that conversation start at the golf club eh?
To me it would seem to be an enormous secret one would keep to ones self.
I also recall an American trial whereby seemingly half a town were brought to trial for some sort of Satanic abuse of kids....can't recall if there were any convictions....but boatloads of peeps put on trial, reputations in ruins...kids and parents lining up to testify....and it all turns out to be a pile of bull.
Avoid the conspire theories and await the actual evidence methinks
And in the case of Elm Guest House if the evidence is supressed, lost etc etc?? You see the problem is that it looks almost 100% that bad things happened there but as yet, as far as i'm aware no one has been charged. So what happens then?, especially because it has all the hallmarks of a cover up.

Hi Dickinson, ref ER, suppose we'll just have to wait n see on that one. If true that she knew about Saville then its appalling. But as i said there are anti semetics in the press & I personally haven't seen a quote from her about knowledge of Saville's crimes.
dickinson
Gary O'Neil

Post by dickinson »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... elief.html

Gunner, there is quite alot of evidence on this. She usually claims that she'd had heard rumours of Saviles indiscretions from various sources. Did she investigate via Childline-No. Did she contact the Police-No.

This url is first link of many. Shame because I used to quite like her.
pompeygunner
Billy The Boot Boy
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by pompeygunner »

dickinson wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... elief.html

Gunner, there is quite alot of evidence on this. She usually claims that she'd had heard rumours of Saviles indiscretions from various sources. Did she investigate via Childline-No. Did she contact the Police-No.

This url is first link of many. Shame because I used to quite like her.
Seems pretty condemning doesn't it.
Pompey Junglist
Billy The Boot Boy

Post by Pompey Junglist »

A friend of mine whose spouse works for MI5 told me years ago that Dando was assassinated by the British Government - because she was going to blow the lid off all this.
No never, no never no more will I trust the elves of Dunsimore
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

Pompey Junglist wrote:A friend of mine whose spouse works for MI5 told me years ago that Dando was assassinated by the British Government - because she was going to blow the lid off all this.
So the spouse told his or her spouse who told you and now you're telling us...? He or she should be sacked!

Either that or it's complete nonsense. Whatever, it ain't great!
dickinson
Gary O'Neil

Post by dickinson »

There have been some very brave people who have worked hard to uncover the 'animals' who have abused innocent children, and the mentally and physically disabled. i was close to tears upon reading about some of the testimonies of abuse these children in particular have had to endure. Many abused children have gone missing presumed dead. One child's remains were found and dug up near to where I live. He was last seen at Elm House. I saw a picture of him in life, I think aged 8, he was from india. What a miserable,frightening and horrific life this young lad must have had. It affected me when I thought of the events surrounding this child's life by imagining, in a vicarious way, an adult abusing my own grandchildren for their own personal pleasure,with me completely helpless. It is important that in death the victims are supported,spoken up for and not forgotten. These 'animals'-abusers do not want these wounds opened and will try very hard to persuade people from talking about it. They are a powerful group of people as possibly those who murdered Jill Dando can testify. People who probe and ask questions are condemned as conspiracy theorists. Edmund Burke said 'that for evil to exist good men do nothing'. Powerful sub human beings like Jimmy Savile, Cyril Smith, Boothby who are still alive will one day meet their day of reckoning, and be revealed for what they are,-animals. It is important they are exposed in life, not death.

I was about to give up with this thread but thanks to Jasper and Pomps for lending their support for me to speak freely on this forum. I don't think i have much more to add to it.
dickinson
Gary O'Neil

Post by dickinson »

Ziggy Sawdust wrote:
Pompey Junglist wrote:A friend of mine whose spouse works for MI5 told me years ago that Dando was assassinated by the British Government - because she was going to blow the lid off all this.
So the spouse told his or her spouse who told you and now you're telling us...? He or she should be sacked!

Sorry one more, so Ziggy all whistleblowers should be sacked eh. Crimes should not be revealed whatever the method?
Junglist nearly always talks with sense, bit harsh there IMO Ziggy.

You're normally a much nicer person than you seem to be at the moment Ziggy. We all have bad days I suppose. Tomorrow is another day.
Ziggy Sawdust
Kev the Kitman

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

dickinson wrote:
Ziggy Sawdust wrote:

Sorry one more, so Ziggy all whistleblowers should be sacked eh. Crimes should not be revealed whatever the method?
Junglist nearly always talks with sense, bit harsh there IMO Ziggy.

You're normally a much nicer person than you seem to be at the moment Ziggy. We all have bad days I suppose. Tomorrow is another day.
It's just more hearsay of the worst kind. If he can back it up with some evidence then I'd be interested. Just because I have a different opinion to you doesn't mean I'm having a bad day or that I'm any less "nice" than usual. Your comment is rather patronising and not appreciated.
dickinson
Gary O'Neil

Post by dickinson »

Didn't mean to offend Ziggy.

I believe Junglist to be sincere. It supports more or less what some say from other sources on the internet. Just type in Jill Dando and a plethora of information is available to read.
Last edited by dickinson on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.