So much for tough gun laws......

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Portchester PFC
Kev the Kitman

Re: So much for tough gun laws......

Post by Portchester PFC »

The Cincinnati Kid wrote:
Portchester PFC wrote:
The Cincinnati Kid wrote:
Portchester PFC wrote:
Ziggy Sawdust wrote:
RubiconCSL wrote:What the hell is a "legitimate and responsible gun owner"? Surely it should be this simple on any weapons licence application form; one question: "Do you want to own a gun?". If you answer yes, you clearly aren't the right sort of person to own a gun.
It's an oxymoron, that's what it is.
I am a legitimate and responsible gun owner, have been for many years and know not to take it out with me on a night out like these tools. Only used for the shooting of pigeons of the clay variety.
Are you any good at that?.....I've been maybe 6 times over the last couple of years and, well, I suck!
Reckon I could hit more with a pistol!....what's the top tip?
Not brilliant but can normally hit late seventies/early eighties in a one hundred bird shoot, tips, hmm, blow the ****** out of each clay is the best I can offer :rofl
That's pretty good...I Haven't broke 40%. I understand there are a couple of set ups. The one we go to has the clay thrower about 25 ft in front of you and you don't know whether its going right/left or straight out. The tree line in the line of fire is sure shot to hell though
I shoot English Sporting mostly, there are varying set ups (I am no expert on the set ups, I just shoot what flies in front of me!), it sounds like a typical single set up to me, I love shooting the bolting rabbit best.
Heaven's Light Our Guide