General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, lakespfc, Chris_in_LA, Admin, General Mods

By No Shot Sherlock
Sam_Brown wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:07 pm
No Shot Sherlock wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:00 pm
Oh, hang on, here's a little gem. Long queues are forming in the good 'ol USofA as people are panic buying....

... guns :roll:

Wayne Kerrs!
:( the irony of your username though :thumb
Simply a play on our famous goalkeeper, Arthur Conan Doyle, and the sarcastic saying 'no **** sherlock'
By The Cincinnati Kid
Hey, I confess, I brought ammo.
It was on the list. Bread, Milk, toilet paper, ammo.

See, its like this, its the environment you live in innit.
Now I don't think for a moment that this is the "end of the world as we know it"...well, I'm 99.9% sure.
BUT, we've all seen the disaster movies. Once the Alien Invasion / Asteroid strike / Volcanos / Global Pandemic are done....the bedraggled hungry survivors fight for the remaining meagre resources.
Now, y'all are welcome to fight them off with Narwhal tusks, but when the hungry masses come for my toilet paper, they're armed. So I prefer the 9mm.
By No Shot Sherlock
The Cincinnati Kid wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:39 pm
Hey, I confess, I brought ammo.
It was on the list. Bread, Milk, toilet paper, ammo.

See, its like this, its the environment you live in innit.
Now I don't think for a moment that this is the "end of the world as we know it"...well, I'm 99.9% sure.
BUT, we've all seen the disaster movies. Once the Alien Invasion / Asteroid strike / Volcanos / Global Pandemic are done....the bedraggled hungry survivors fight for the remaining meagre resources.
Now, y'all are welcome to fight them off with Narwhal tusks, but when the hungry masses come for my toilet paper, they're armed. So I prefer the 9mm.
And if you didn't have so many guns washing around in the first place. Circa 1,000 homicides and 2,000 suicides by gun per month in the USA. Coronavirus may just outstrip those numbers this year.

Chalky definitely a worse keeper than Yoshi for su[…]

Chimes to ring out at 3pm tomorrow

So nothing happened then?

Virus: Gripes, Moans and Conspiracy Theories

Bet you didn't know (I swear I'm not making this u[…]

Apple