General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, lakespfc, Chris_in_LA, Admin, General Mods

User avatar
By GreenBlue
#894373
Talking of observation of age, has anyone heard of the "half your age plus 7" theory to work out from what age a 'partner' is regarded socially acceptable. It's just a lighthearted but... a 35 year old? Sounds good. :lol:
The Cincinnati Kid wrote
Having just scrolled through the age responses, that at least would not be a criminal offence for any posters.
That's the beauty of this calculation, I think it always keeps things legal.
User avatar
By Locky_McLockface
#894379
New Forester wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:01 am
She’d be 6 years younger than my youngest daughter. Wouldn’t go down well.
Well, that's a measure of the mood of the board at the moment.

Nobody, but nobody, has made any response to this comment.

New Forester, if you had a partner of that age, I'm sure she would go down very well indeed.

[/crude mode]
By Sam_Brown
#894381
Locky_McLockface wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:31 pm
New Forester wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:01 am
She’d be 6 years younger than my youngest daughter. Wouldn’t go down well.
Well, that's a measure of the mood of the board at the moment.

Nobody, but nobody, has made any response to this comment.

New Forester, if you had a partner of that age, I'm sure she would go down very well indeed.

[/crude mode]
:rofl
User avatar
By New Forester
#894382
Try as I might, I cannot think of a decent response. I’m off for a cup of tea, in my slippers.

No, I simply don’t fancy the idea of a 40 year old. I’ve run out of steam. 😃😃😃
By itsaintfunny
#894390
New Forester wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:28 pm
Try as I might, I cannot think of a decent response. I’m off for a cup of tea, in my slippers.

No, I simply don’t fancy the idea of a 40 year old. I’ve run out of steam. 😃😃😃


Good on you but not sure drinking tea in your slippers will catch on. :thumb
By No Shot Sherlock
#894393
itsaintfunny wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:07 pm
New Forester wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:28 pm
Try as I might, I cannot think of a decent response. I’m off for a cup of tea, in my slippers.

No, I simply don’t fancy the idea of a 40 year old. I’ve run out of steam. 😃😃😃


Good on you but not sure drinking tea in your slippers will catch on. :thumb
Unless he's Vine Jones' dad :wink:
By No Shot Sherlock
#894394
No Shot Sherlock wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:23 am
itsaintfunny wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:07 pm
New Forester wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:28 pm
Try as I might, I cannot think of a decent response. I’m off for a cup of tea, in my slippers.

No, I simply don’t fancy the idea of a 40 year old. I’ve run out of steam. 😃😃😃


Good on you but not sure drinking tea in your slippers will catch on. :thumb
Unless he's Vinnie Jones' dad :wink:
User avatar
By New Forester
#894452
Mr D Nuts wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:56 am
45 but not sure I'll bother carrying on until 46. As of 6pm last night I have no job, income or purpose in life.
Still no sign of our friend?
By BlueinPLtwenty
#894456
Well my Wife said after our walk today, "I feel like a 40 year old". My reply was "I don`t know where we are going to find one whilst the `lock down` persists"

Chalky definitely a worse keeper than Yoshi for su[…]

Chimes to ring out at 3pm tomorrow

So nothing happened then?

Virus: Gripes, Moans and Conspiracy Theories

Bet you didn't know (I swear I'm not making this u[…]

Apple