General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, lakespfc, Chris_in_LA, Admin, General Mods

By Sam_Brown

A "teaser" of the new kit has just been released. The full reveal will be at 10:30 tomorrow with the ability to buy immediately from the online store. You can also pick one up in person on the 5th August from the store.

I purchased one of the new half "knitted" training tops which I quite like so maybe the kit will continue that theme. Either way hope they do something about the poor labelling. I think mine lasted half a year before the uni labelling started to peel off.

More details on the link below:
https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/202 ... on-friday/
By Sam_Brown
Pompey are delighted to announce the club’s new home kit for the 2020/21 campaign.

The latest strip – which has, once again, been designed by Nike – features the traditional colours of blue shirts, white shorts and red socks.

It is available purchase now from the online store*, while those who wish to buy in person from the shop in Anson Road can do so from 10.30am on Wednesday, August 5.

Blues winger Ryan Williams said: “I like the collar, which is awesome, while the pattern on the front is nice and makes it look a bit old school.”

The shirt features an embossed graphic design through the front panel and is manufactured using Nike’s latest sweat-wicking Dri-FIT fabric, which is designed to keep you cool and comfortable.

Mesh side and back panels allow airflow to the body for breathability, while a white collar and red mesh trim give contrast and a slim fit provides a tailored feel.

Adult shirts are priced £49.95, with junior shirts available from £37.50. Adult shorts and socks are £22 and £15 respectively, while junior shorts and socks £18 and £12.95 respectively. Infant kits are also available, priced £26 for a shirt and shorts set.

Shirts are available in XSB to 3XL sizes, with infant kits available for new-borns through to six-years.

Supporters can customise their shirts with any name and number for £14.95.
By Weybridge
Are they releasing a tie to go along with it?

Not particularly impressed.
By Sam_Brown
Weybridge wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:45 pm
Are they releasing a tie to go along with it?

Not particularly impressed.
lol I do hope that as Penguin says you can unbutton the collar. Not sure my fat neck will fit otherwise.
By Pompey Penguin
I don't usually buy annual kits; I prefer the retro shirt approach. However, I am wondering if I should fork out this year just to support the club, or maybe wait until we see the 2nd/3rd kits. I am all of a dither.
By Sam_Brown
Pompey Penguin wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:44 pm
I don't usually buy annual kits; I prefer the retro shirt approach. However, I am wondering if I should fork out this year just to support the club, or maybe wait until we see the 2nd/3rd kits. I am all of a dither.
I'm in the same boat. Any ideas when they usually announce the 2nd and 3rd kits?
Flexi Season Tickets

Just announced by the Club - seems fairly sensible[…]

squash

I'm very happy with the club's leadership and appr[…]

is it any wonder there is confusion, frustration[…]